17- Advice from little old me.

Life has its ups and downs, more downs than up actually, but you can't let that stop you from doing what you want to do. what you want to accomplish. Wether it's being successful or being happy or whatever it is, if you really want to be what ever you want to be, you can over come all of those obstacles. you just need to focus and keep your eyes on the prize.

Don't worry if you've failed once, twice even twenty times. in the end you will make it and you will get what you deserve, you just need to be patient and don't quit on it just because you think it will never work out. you have to at least try really hard to make it work and if it still doesn't, it's not the end of the world, there are other things you can accomplish and other thing you can try out.

Just remember to have fun while you at it, if your not happy about what your doing, then why do it?

Don't be hard on your self, your human. you make mistakes, your not the only one, every one in the whole world makes mistakes. Just because you did something bad doesn't mean you can't get a second chance. you've got your whole life to do what ever it is you want to do. don't waste it :)

Thanks for reading x