53-Francisco lachowiski

Yes, there will be a whole chapter dedicated to him. Yes, I'm crazy. No, I'm not going to regret this.

What can I say about him? He's the king.

I first found out about France (that's what I call him :P) here! On wattpad around one and a half years ago?

It was a book called 'Mr. Popular and I' (should really check it out it is legendary and really well written, I love it) it was one of first books I read on here. the main guy was cast as him and as I was quickly falling in love with the fictional character I was also falling In love with France.

My friend and I used to (still do) fan girl. No like literally F.A.N.G.I.R.L over him. Whenever he posts a new pic on ig we're like:
OMG HE POSTED A NEW PIC
OMG DID YOU SEE IT?
HE LOOKS SO CUTE WITH MILOO
OMG I THINK IM GOING TO FAINNTT
I FOUND MY NEW WALLPAPER
GUURRLLL WE NEED TO MAKE A PARTY WITH FRANCE AS THE THEME.
I WOULDN'T LEAVE THE PARTY, LETS MAKE PILLOWS WITH HIS FACE ON IT.
AND A CAKE!!
OMG YAASS. LETS ALSO GO KIDNAP HIM AND BRING HIM TO THE PARTY
WE'LL CALL IT MISSION FRANCE! AND WE WILL NEVER LET HIM GOO

Okay... We aren't that crazy... (actually we are but lets not talk about it XD)I was just over reacting but the point is, we love him a lot. CX

He has a wife and the cutest little kid in the world called milo and i'm seriously in love... With a 2 year old. Lol I have no life.

To the people who don't know France, where have you been and you are welcome for me showing you the king CX welcome to the club.

And for those people who think I'm crazy cause I fan girl over someone who won't know I exist in this planet and I'm stupid cause I made a whole chapter dedicated to him ;-; LET ME DREAM A LITTLE OKAAY *goes and cries in a corner* I have no liffeeee *whales*

Im a girl what do you expect? :P

People shouldn't mess with a Fangirl, she's could be deadly. Mess with her and in the end you'd be ten feet under ground . Am I right am I right?
*someone in the crowd* preach gurrl! You tell them
*smiles and bows* thank you my beautiful audience.
*someone from the crowd* half of us still hate you!
Okay I don't like that half of the crowd, YOU SHOT AN AROW AT ME.
You deserved it!
Your mean!! *pouts*

ANYWAYS this chapter is dedicated to Werewolfchick22 because she is the friend who fan girls with me over France. We're literally the only people who love him in my group of friends. ;-; they don't get us.

Thanks for reading all you beautiful people and sticking around my craziness... Your all cute pumpkins C: and please enjoy the pictures on France on the top ^^ isn't he just... THE KING!Byyyyeee CX