Chapter 13- Therapy

CHAPTER 13- Therapy

________Anna's Pov__________

It has been a week since I've been staying with Ryder and I haven't been happier . My mother tried to call me once but I ignored her call. I hate her.

Ryder's parents are awesome. They make me feel like I'm a part of their family and they don't judge me.

It was a bright Wednesday morning and Ryder told me he wanted to bring me somewhere. I immediately took a shower, got dressed in a black coat, black jeans, black boots and a black jacket.

What? Don't judge me. I like black.

I dropped my hair and put on perfume which I bought myself 212 VIP Rosé which was quite expensive, but I had enough money to buy myself millions of these perfumes and still be rich.

We got into his car and he began driving with the radio on low as we spoke about our favorite things.

Ryder-

loves to eat chocolate flavored food, hates papaya .

Wants to be a pilot one day.

loves BMWs especially the BMW M7 which he wanted to buy for his birthday next year.

favorite color: blue (typical boy)

loves me.

he loves to go hiking and plays tennis. He is also on the national swim team.

Anna-

loves to eat cookies and cream ice cream.

Doesn't have life goals.

loves Audis.

loves black.

hard to trust people.

has no sport in which she likes.

" Anna, why are you so negative? Have you not seen the light in good things around you?" Ryder asked me.

" Meh. You only got one life to live, so why plan your future. Just love life in the present and you won't be filled with disappoints." I said smiling.

He said nothing more and continued driving.

Half an hour later, I was extremely bored.

"Ryder King, I insist you tell me where we are going this instant!" I shouted over the radio in which he turned on full blast after getting tired of my 'where are we going' nagging.

"Would you chill?" he asked getting a little annoyed.

"Fine." I said defeated and folded my arms over my chest.

He lowered the volume of the radio and changed the song to love yourself by Justin Beiber.

To be honest I love that song and I immediately began to meditate on the words.

" Ryder, your mother doesn't like me? Is that what you're trying to say?" I said shocked, laughing in my mind.

" What! No, why would you think that?" he said flustered .

"I'm just kidding babe, J.B just knows how to break it to Selena." I said smiling.

"Urgh, is that who's singing there." he said and immediately put off the radio.

"Hey! I was listening to that." I said upset.

" Tough luck, cause we're here." he said and switched off the engine.

He got out and I followed him.

We were parked in a parking lot and he held my hand as we went to an elevator and he pressed the 17th floor.