Chapter 5- It's official

CHAPTER 5- It's official

_____Anna's Pov_____

The following day, I woke up at 3:30 pm. I had slept the entire day and I was beyond hungry. My father was not home so I greedily went into the kitchen and made myself a sandwich to eat. I also made chocolate milk, my second favorite after vodka.

It was Saturday afternoon and Ryder was bringing me to the mall. He came about 5:00pm and I was really excited. 

I got into his white Mercedes and we soon drove off, not before having a quick make out session.

"Ryder, I seriously hate shopping. There are some poor people in the world who would love some clothes." I said trying to get myself out of that situation.

"Trust me. Even the poor dress more decently than you." Ryder said walking with swag.

"I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or not." I said honestly.

Ryder then grabbed my waist as we walked side by side.

He was my king and I was his most prized jewel.

We shopped at a variety of stores buying jeans, tops, jackets, dresses and other cute stuff. It was quite fun. After this,we bought ice cream and Ryder brought me to an all you can eat diner. 

When we got to my house, it was about 9:00pm. Too early for my liking. My dad was not home so I decided to spend the night at Ryder's mansion. His parents welcomed me with loving arms. They were quite a fun family.

His house was about half an hour away from mine and his house was quite grand. When we got to his premises,  the gates opened  using a remote, and he drove up the driveway and  parked his car and then knocked on the door.

His father opened the door and when he saw us, he immediately welcomed us in.

"Is this the famous Anna Charles?" he said embracing me in a hug.

"Good evening Mr.King." I said to him happily

"Nonsense, stop with the formality and you are welcomed here at anytime. Feel free to come over." he said looking at his son with pride.

"Honey, who's at the door?" I heard a woman said and then a lady which resembled Ryder came in. 

His mother was absolutely stunning.

"Ryder, is this Anna?" she asked and embraced me in a hug.

Wow, they're so welcoming. 

"Please, come in. Don't be shy." Mrs.King said.

We all went to the entertainment room and then had a conversation.

His dad commended me for the way I reacted to his son the first day he approached me. I loved them. They were really sweet and I couldn't help but wish my parents were like this. Loving, sweet and caring.

"Anna is a beautiful young girl, make sure you take good care of her." his mother stated.

We were watching a movie on LMN when Ryder decided to break my attention, and also of his parents  who were watching us intently but trying to pretend otherwise.

"I've done a lot of thinking and Anna and I would like you to be my official girlfriend. Not just someone I keep as a one night stand, but someone I want to spend the rest of my life with." Ryder said staring at me with love in his eyes .

"I'd love to." I said smiling.

His parents watched us happily.

"I love you." Ryder said watching me carefully, probably trying to figure out if he was rushing things.