Chapter 1- The New Playboy

CHAPTER 1- The New Play Boy

_________Anna's Pov_______

"Anna, get your lazy butt downstairs! You're going to be late again." the annoying father of mine shouted.

"Shut up you old man!" I responded still sleepy.

I flung my hand on the floor searching for the only thing that allowed me to survive my day. I got the clear bottle of vodka, lifted it and began chugging down but nothing came out. I opened my eyes to look at the bottle and when I realized it was empty, I was fully alert. I flew the bottle across the floor and luckily it did not shatter. I got off my bed and fell flat on my behind. I got up from the dirty floor and ran down the stairs screaming at my father.

" I need another bottle of vodka. How dare you not have extra bottles in the house! Are you that much of an idiot?" I screamed at him, my eyes blood shot from drinking last night.

"Relax Anna. There's a bottle under the cabinet." he said. My eyes immediately lit up and I ran towards it's location. I grabbed the bottle and began chugging down some vodka to soothe my throat.

My dad suddenly grabbed the bottle from me.

" Hey! What's wrong with you. Can't you see I was drinking from that?" I cried in agony.

" At least drink from a cup. Anyway, it's a school day. You can't be smelling  of alcohol." he said sounding like a responsible adult.

" Since when did you start caring? " I sneered at him, " Listen, I'm a teenager. I do what I want." I said upset with my father.

I walked to my room and went into my bathroom. I stripped from my blue and white boxer shorts and t-shirt and took a hot bath, applying my favourite vanilla and spice shower gel to my delicate body. After my long shower, I wiped my body clean with a soft baby blue towel. I then put on a lacy black thong and a bra to match it. I pranced around my room in my underwear and took some pictures which I planned on using to tease people to do what I want.

I went into my wardrobe and looked for the perfect outfit to wear. I settled on the only thing appropriate for school. The stupid uniform assigned to us. Unlike the rest of the student body, my black skirt was three inches above my knees and I wore a tight white long sleeve shirt. My tie fit perfectly,matching my socks which was long and comprised of the colors red and white. I then put on my black ballet flats and headed downstairs again to see my father.

His cigar was in his hand and when he saw me, he immediately took one out for me. I didn't accept his offer because I only smoked when I was in a bad mood and surprisingly, I was calm today.

"So, you ready for school?" he asked waiting for my response.

Instead, I looked him dead in the eye and told him not to make baby talk with me. I entered the kitchen and saw his wallet. I took a fifty dollar note from it and headed out the door, with my side bag.

I decided that instead of driving to school, I would walk because exercise is good and I needed time to think about all the excuses I would have to make up for failing to do my assignments yet again. Maybe I could create a lie about my car being in an accident and I almost died. Or maybe someone was stalking me the whole weekend and stole my books.

As I started to walk, I noticed Alec's vehicle following me. He was the jerk of the school.He drove a black Lamborghini Aventador, which his dad bought for him , and also bribed the state to give him a license because he had failed three driving tests.

He drove a black Lamborghini Aventador, which his dad bought for him , and also bribed the state to give him a license because he had failed three driving tests