Chapter 3- A date with a rebel. What could go wrong?

CHAPTER 3- A date with a rebel. What could go wrong?

_____Anna's Pov____

I can't believe he asked me out! I'm so happy I could scream. I need to talk to the girls now . I entered the school doors with a smirk on my face. The girls usually met up with me by my locker so this should be interesting.

As I walked, I suddenly sensed danger. Before I could do anything, a door swung open and a hand grabbed me inside. My mouth was blocked so I couldn't scream without it sounding muffled. However, this did not stop me from kicking and attempting to bite the person's hand. I could tell it was a man because of his perfume.

"Shut up Anna. You're causing a scene."he whispered in my ears and I immediately stopped struggling.

The room was dark but he let go of me to put on the light. When he came back to me, I elbowed him in the stomach.

"What was that for?"he asked still out of breath as some of the air had been knocked out from inside of him.

"David, what the hell is wrong with you? You're my teacher. I can't be seen socializing with you ." I said furiously.

"Anna, we all know that you don't give a damn about the rules. What happened to us? Last year you were head over heels in love with me. I finally get the courage to ask you out this year as I have always loved you and you ignore me? Babe, talk to me." he said bringing his head to the crook of my neck and kissing me softly there.

Normally, any girl in my position would be happy and moaning but, I was different. I was beyond scared of what he was doing. I was frozen in shock.

"Get off me." I said firmly pushing him away from me and moving away from the wall which we had somehow gotten pushed back on.

"No. I want to know what that display was with that boy this morning. Who is he?" David asked furiously.

"He happens to be my boyfriend. I don't owe you a thing so why don't you just leave me alone and go suck faces with Jace." I said furiously .

He did a double take. He thought no one knew about his ex-gay love.

"How did-what are---you,talking about?"he said stuttering, guilt clearly shown on his face as it turned white as a ghost.

" You heard me. I know all about you cause I'm your stalker. Oh, and if you ever touch me again, I will blackmail you and tell the whole school about your engagement with a gay boy last summer." I sneered in his face.

He simply looked shocked, lost for words.

"But..." I cut him off.

"Funny, isn't it? I'm already blackmailing you. Bye Mr.Smartt." I said grabbing my bag and walking out the door.

Now, where are my friends? I have some good news for them.

I approached them by my locker and they looked pissed.

"What took you so long?" Kate asked rudely.

"What's with the attitude? I could have been dead and you stay there giving me attitude. I ain't got time for that." I said walking off.

" Anna. She didn't mean it that way." Jenna said hauling me back to them.

"Ryder asked me out." I screamed excitedly.

"Oh my gosh. Isn't he the boy you made cry. He's so hot. I mean have you seen him." Kate said.

"Hey! Don't be drooling on my man." I said kidding.

" Also, Mr.Smartt found out. He's the reason I'm late. He grabbed me in a classroom and started talking crap. I don't know why he cannot get his gay butt out of here." I said seriously and still upset about the incident with him.