Chapter 2- Must date the rebel

CHAPTER 2- Must date the rebel

_______Ryder's Pov______

I can't believe I cried. It was not out of embarrassment. It was the fact that she rejected me.

I guess she does not know who I am. I am such a handsome young man that I would have sex with myself if it were possible. I would marry myself and love me until I die. I was the guy who had girls falling at my feet and guys running when they see me because they can't face the fact that I am hot.

So why would this beautiful girl ignore me? At my old school the girls were dying to have a slice of this masterpiece.

I mean, pretty and handsome go quite well together. So why couldn't she see that?

The moment my eyes laid on her I knew she was the one I wanted to spend my life with. She was beautiful, sexy, had sass and the perfect body. I loved her confidence which I was shown in the cafeteria when that guy called her out.

I got up from my bed, still thinking about that mysterious girl. She acted like a rebel and she had skipped the rest of school. I got up from my bed and went to find my dad who was busy on his iPad.

I went downstairs and I saw my dad relaxed on the couch. He's never home this early. Maybe he had some business to take care of so he came home for a teleconference or something.

"Hey dad." I said smiling. I brushed my hand through my silky hair, not wanting to disturb my dad and also feeling awkward to what I was going to ask him.

"Son, what do you need? Can't you see I'm playing Candy Crush?" he asked annoyed.

People still play that game? And he's supposed to be the grown up here.

" I think I'm in love." I said honestly.

He immediately dropped his iPad on the couch and faced me.

"Now son, don't play games with me. After all, I was on level 534 on Candy Crush. I had three more moves left." he said seriously.

" She's so beautiful. I had to tap her butt when I saw her. She looked at me and continued along. I later saw her as we both had the same class. I told her who I am and she rejected me. She didn't even give me a chance. My one true love." I said in agony.

" Son, we're in the 21st century . You should not have done that." he said hitting me on my head.

"Oww paps." I said rubbing my delicate head.

" Next time, you turn her to face you and crash your lips onto hers. She will fall for you instantly. I thought I taught you better." he said smirking at me.

I nodded laughing.

"Why didn't I think of that? I had to take advice from an old dude who plays Candy Crush." I said aloud.

"I'm right here you know." my dad laughed at me.

I nodded my head and exited the living room. I now have one goal which I will achieve by tomorrow.

I must date the rebel.

_____ the following day________

I got up from bed as happy as a king. After all, I am a King.

Today is the day I ask Beauty out. I don't know her name but I'll find out. She's the new light to my day.

I went to shower and then put on my school uniform. I sprayed myself with perfume and ran downstairs. My dad had already left for work so I made my own breakfast. I then grabbed the money he had left for me. My mom was upstairs getting ready for work so it was just me to take care of myself, not that I wanted her to baby me like she used to before I told her to stop.

I got in my car and drove to school.

Along the way, I noticed a girl walking to school. I tooted her and she turned around. It was Beauty. I slowed down and lowered my window.

"You need a ride?" I asked her.

She shook her head and continued walking.

I got out of my car and went to her.

"Hey, I'm sorry if I did you anything wrong. Can we start over?" I asked waiting for her response.

" Look, Ryder. We never started anything and I don't need a ride because I'm not going to school now." she said irritated.

She remembered my name. Well, how could she forget, I mean, after all, I am a King and she's my gem.

"Well, hop in my car.I'll take you where you want to go." I said trying to see if she would come .

"Fine." she said rolling her eyes.

We both entered my vehicle.

"So where are you going?" I asked.

"Starbucks. I'm really hungry right now." she said smiling.

"Okay. Let's go there then." I said.

In less than five minutes we were there. We both went inside and ordered stuff . I paid for everything like a gentleman would. We then got a sit as it was still early.

"You know I never got your name." I said trying to make conversation .

"Anna. Anna Charles." she said smiling at me.

"Beautiful name for a beautiful girl." I complimented her.

"Thanks. We better go. School starts soon." she said getting up.

The drive to school was pleasant. People looked at us in curiosity when they saw Anna get out of my Mercedes-Benz .

 People looked at us in curiosity when they saw Anna get out of my Mercedes-Benz

"Anna!" I called out before she could get too far away.

She turned to look behind, her long hair swinging behind her due to her swift movement.

Wow, she's hot. My mind raced as I thought of something to say.

"Would you like to go on a date with me on Friday?" I asked smiling. I only said it loud enough for her to hear.

"Sure dude." she responded, and I kissed her hand.

"See you soon my love." I told her.

I can't believe I just said that. I guess my old man's speech did give me confidence after all.

People stared at us in awe but there was one dude who was piercing daggers at me.

What's his problem. He's not even in uniform. Is he a teacher or something?

What does it matter, Beauty... I mean.. Anna said yes.

At least I get to date the rebel.

_____________End of chapter____________

Vote and Comment. Let me know how much you're loving' it or hating my book so far.

What do you think about Ryder and Anna. Cute couple or not.

Trailer above.

Carry on and read the next chapter.