Chapter 4- Clubbing with the girls

CHAPTER 4- Clubbing with the girls

_____Anna's Pov_________

"You're grounded. No tv, no phone, no alcohol and no smoking! No nothing!"my father yelled at me as we arrived home.

He wasn't upset because of what I had done. He was upset with the fact that he had to come into the police station. The men could have discovered the alcohol in his system or the drugs on him. I wanted to laugh so much but I restrained myself and held a straight, almost remorseful face. 

I ignored my father and went upstairs because he was talking pure idiocy.

So, I'm currently in my room. My dad had taken my iPhone 4S from me but he didn't know that I had stolen money from his account and bought myself an iPhone 6 since he refused to buy one for me.

I decided to whatsapp my friends in our 'Rebelz' group.

Me- guys,what's up?
Kate- my mom is still yelling.
Jenna- mine is sleeping. my dad took over.
Me- I'm bored. my dad yelled because he had to come into the station.
Jenna- that's typical for your dad.
Kate-guys,let's go out.
Me- yeah. I hear there's a new club which opened.
Jenna- but how we going to get there? I can't drive. My parents have our garage on lock down.
Me- I'll drive. Kate, I'll pick you up first a block away from your house. Jen babes, I'll pick you up at Fred's house.
Jenna- kk sweets.
Kate-kool

I left my phone on my bed then took a shower. It was already 10:30pm.

I put a lace black thong and a black bra on. Then I put on a sexy short black dress. I then put on tall black heels to complete my look.

I then grabbed my car keys and phone, strutting down the stairs, not caring if my dad saw me or not. I got into my garage and removed the big cloth covering my car.

My sexy black BMW F32 was looking quite gorgeous tonight. I originally wanted a Ferrari but my father told me it looked too grown up for me. I was pissed but what he bought was good enough for now.

I got in and drove off into the dark streets lit by dim street lights. I soon picked up both the girls and we were on our way to the club.

When we got there, I was very impressed with the way we all looked.
We each showed our fake IDs and walked into the club. We all looked hot. We began dancing with people we didn't even know. I had not had a drink in a while so I ran to the bar. I first had a shot of  tequila, then vodka, white rum, coconut bay and Campari. When I was done I felt alive and way more excited. I got back on the dance floor and began whining when someone gripped my waist and a familiar voice whispered in my ear.

"Sweetheart, you came." it was none other than.....you guessed it.... David.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked upset.

"Why honey, I want you."he said smiling.

"Why don't you go suck faces with Jace." I said smirking.

"When will you let this go. Stop spreading rumors that aren't true." he whispered in my ears upset.

He gripped me closer to him and danced against me. I was getting pissed so I did my signature move. I turned facing him and spat in his face. This took him by surprise and he stepped back aghast. I danced through the crowd quickly trying to get away from David.

After dancing, I got a text from Ryder. He told me to be safe. He was aware that I was in the club and wanted to make sure I was alright. He's so sweet at times.

By now it was two in the morning and I was feeling tired. I went to look for the girls.

Kate was by the bar having a drink with a ton of boys/young men surrounding her. Jenna however was no where to be seen.

I soon spotted her sucking faces with a guy. He seemed quite familiar. I got a closer look and smirked.

Jenna was having a hot make out session with David.

I was getting bored of the scene in the club after grinding  a few more guys and taking a few more shots of Ciroc and Dewars. 

My body was so used to the alcohol that I could not get drunk, or at least I did not make a fool of myself like some of the idiots in the club. I then went to find Kate because I missed being with my boyfriend and nothing of significance was happening in the club.

"Hey, looks like Jenna has company and I think she's in good hands." I informed Kate when I finally spotted her by the bar entertaining all the guys who were around her ogling her voluptuous figure.

"Ready to leave this hell hole?" I asked her. She smirked and we walked out of the club.

Time to go back home and face hell.

I dropped Kate off and went home. Clubbing with the girls was awesome. I hope we do this again. This was the first time we went to a club without causing a huge commotion.

I parked my car not bothering to cover it. I would drive to school in the morning. I walked into the house, upset that I wasn't drunk. I guess my body had gotten so used to alcohol I did not feel as sick or get drunk easily.

It was now 3:30 am and I was tired. I messaged Ryder to let him know I was home. I guess he was asleep because he did not respond. I stripped off my clothing and put on a vest and long pants to sleep with.

I had just gotten in my bed when my phone buzzed.I ignored it and fell asleep in the world of the unknown.