Chapter eleven

((Hello! It's been a while, peeps. So apparently, some people are getting confused who 'Phil' is. Well, he's actually the Phone Guy. I had the name thanks to the role play my girlfriend and I have done.

Also! About Vincent. Well..

His name is actually Vincent. Due to his previous tragedy with Jeremy back then, he had changed his name to Scott so his manager can't track his name. He was scared he won't be accepted to his first job of work but he didn't know that the manager was so careless about it, so he just rolled with it, people call him Scott while some kids call him Scottie for a nickname. He doesn't mind.

Now a murderer was on the loose and kill the five kids, he was there when they died, so when the police came, they thought he was the one who killed them so he was arrested. The news just scattered everywhere, everyone knew, even Phil does. Now he was released from the jail, he tried getting his job back. Weirdly enough, he was again accepted thanks to him changing his name to his original name. Vincent.

Anyways!!~ this chapter is going to be included rape so..a warning? I'm not good at those kind of things but it actually got the inspiration from Relina-Ru, a doujinshi of hers and she's amazing! You guys should check up on her! *coughmygirlfriendisgonnascoldmeforthiscough* ))

I walked out my bathroom and decided to go downstairs to have some coffee. I walked in the kitchen, seeing the table was already set. Plate of eggs and bacon, two piece of toast with a cup of coffee. I raises an eyebrow and glances at the doorway, seeing Jeremy putting his shoes on.

"Where are you going?"

"Good day to you too." He smiled and stood up straight once he completed putting his shoes on. "I'm just going to the manga store, I wanna see what they got today." He smiled and waved before opening the door.

"I'll be back!" He grinned and with that, he walked out and closes the door. I tilted my head a bit on the side with confusion. Mang...mangoes?

I just pushed the thought away before sitting down on the chair, grabbing the newspaper that lay on the table and opened it, reading today's news as I ate Jeremy's cooking.

_Jeremy's POV_

I had my small sling bag as I walked down the streets. The sun was still up so its good. The streets are more peaceful than walking back home in the dark after work. Think about it, I haven't been to work for a while now. Tonight, I'll come. I need the money to move out.

Continuing walking, I actually enjoyed walking in peace and that's what in doing right now, causing some weight on my shoulder lighten and stress leaving me. Fresh air blows on my face, letting my hair flew from my eyes.

I started humming some song, fastening my walking.

Soon, after a couple of minutes walking, I arrived at the closest manga store, seeing there's some sale. A grin suddenly went across on my face as I walked to the entrance and pushed the door open, walking in.

Not much people are inside so i can actually walk around more. Going to the yaoi section, I randomly picked a book before opening it. I started reading, seeing it's one of the stories with cute plots and so on.

-----

I sobbed after reading the sad part. Apparently, the Seme has been befriending some other 'cool' guys and girls as well, not realising the Uke was hurt. When they finally able to talk, the Uke cried and told the other, "I don't wanna see you right now.."

So he replied with, "do you hate me..?" So the Uke just ran away but the Seme stopped him. "If it were possible to hate you, I would want to hate you! Because liking you is too painful!" Cried the Uke. Of course, it's like the Seme didn't notice it at first but now he confessed, he felt bad.