Chapter eighteen

Jeremy somehow fell asleep, and woke up around 1 in the morning. The rain had stopped and the sky is still dark. Slowly getting up, he wiped the dried tears off his cheeks and walked out from his little shelter. He stretched and look around. That's when he realised how cold his body is that his figure has start shaking.

He was planning to go back to Mike's place but after he told him about his feelings? He rather not. Maybe to Vincent's...and would just apologise that he broke in. Yeah. Pretty sure he would forgive him, he just need to have a place to sleep anyways, and not just in a playground.

The young man suddenly sneezed, not that loud noise but more like a very soft yet quick sneeze, like a cat. That's when he remembered in college. Whenever he sneezes, people would go 'awwww' at the small noise he made. He hated it, he's a 20 years old man, already a grow up yet people call him cute because of a sneeze.

Letting out a sigh, he started walking to where Vincent's house is. After half an hour, he finally arrived at his house, seeing it's all quiet and dark. Walking to the front door, he lifted the door mat and smiled. Vincent had told him this long ago. If he was ever arrested for some reason, there will be a key under the mat for him.

Jeremy picked up the key and put it in the key hole, twisted it and opened the door. The smell of the familiar scent of Vincent's favourite candle: lavander. He walked in and close the door, putting the key on the nearby table, next to a vase of lillies.

He walked to the guest room he used to sleep in, probably his room in Vincent's perspective but he doesn't want to invade or take anything from him. Opening the door, he took his clothes off, leaving him wearing only his boxers and lay down on the bed, going under the covers and curled up. Slowly closing his eyes, his body warming up under the sheets, he slowly fell asleep.

The same night had Mr. Fazbear, the owner of Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria, call an extra security guard. Fritz Smith. Eighteen years old, the youngest guard of all. Looks built under the clothes but in reality, he's quite chubby. Sensitive about his weight but he just can't help his love towards food. Living in a small apartment, he had the job thanks to his gaming, much more allert than others. With quick hands, fingers, vision, and actions, he's able to survive the nights, even the most difficult ones.

Fritz was a replacement until either Jeremy or Mike returned. He saw in a news feed while surfing through the internet that Vincent was in prison because of another murder. He just shrugged it off and go on with his work. From twelve to six am, he made it all through with no problem. Going home from work, he walked in his apartment and take his shirt off, putting on a much more baggy shirt and went into his room which is the only messy place in his apartment.

Empty bag of chips, plastic bottle of various soda and even scrunched up of paper scattered all over the floor and desk. In the corner was his computer and next to it is his bed, on the opposite wall was a large flat screen TV. The desk was large enough that there's space for him to try and draw.

Even though Fritz is a weaboo, which what he and his internet friends call him, he's still responsible to his life and his own apartment. He's even friends with the woman downstairs which he pays her every month for his stay. He uses his weekly payment from work to pay the apartment and buy his food.

He thought that he won't be actually be having real friends until the next day.

Fritz went to Freddy Fazbear's Pizzaria and found a man, two years older, sitting down on his seat.

"Hello! Who might you be?" He asked nicely with a smile, and the older man glance up at the ginger.

"Oh um...Hello.." The man blinked, confusion all written on his face and in his eyes. "I'm Jeremy." Jeremy got up and smiled, reaching his hand on the younger male.

"I'm Fritz. I was suppose to be a replacement for you and another man called Mike but I didn't know you'll be back so quick!" Fritz chuckled and shook Jeremy's hand, which he noticed that it was quite warm than the average human temprature.

"Dude, are you alright?"

"Huh..? Oh, yeah.."

Without thinking, Fritz reached up on the older man's forehead, pressing his palm against it.

"Woah, you're burning up! You should go home and rest, I can take the job myself." He smiled but the older man just sat back down on the seat, smiling sweetly. "It really is alright, Fritz..I'm....fine.." Jeremy breath out the last words when he passed out, head laying back on the chair.

"Jeremy? Jeremy! Oh god.." Fritz panic, not knowing what to do. Leave him for a bit to rest and do his work for the safety of them or go call someone and get Jeremy in a safe place? What would he do..

((Hey guys! Sorry for the short chapter, I actually have a writer's block right now ^^; ))