Intro

Years past, the abandoned child was now adopted. Sad thing is that it was his father who found his wife's corpse with the baby boy. He was 10 years old, playing outside with his soccer ball, kicking it ever so lightly.

He was alone yet happy until a black van pulled up in front of the house. The door opened, revealing a man with a lollipop that's bigger than the child's face. He, a kid who barely tasted sweet things, ran with a big grin on his face.

"You're giving this to me, mister?" He asked, hoping the man will give the sweet lollipop to him. "Of course, but hop in or I won't give this to you~" he sang with a smirk.

Of course he, an innocent child would never know what's going to happen or why he was smirking, quickly nodded. Being excited, he quickly opened the fence door and hopped in, grabbing the lollipop and quickly licking it, tasting the delicious flavour.

Before he knew it, a cloth covered his mouth and nose. He got scared and his heart race fast. He tried breathing, but he got the weird scent instead. He tried struggling, but he just gotten weaker. His vision getting blurry and getting light headed. His eyelids closed and in a second, he passed out.

Policed had started the search after being reported of the missing 10 years old child. Jeremy. No one knew what happened, no one knew where he went. About a month or so, everyone was shock at the news of the same child who only appears in front of his dad's house. Crying. His clothes were torn and his legs shook violently. His neck and shoulder filled with bite marks and his arms covered with whip marks.

Mr. Fitzgerald asked his son what happened, only to reply with: "t-they hurt me..they bite me and m-my bum hurts..it's very c-cold..it hurts papa! I-I hate it there!" With that, his tears started flowing down like a waterfall. He keeps on sobbing, trying to wipe his tears with his small hands.

They had found out that he was kidnapped and raped at such young age. From that, he had found out what forced love is. It was painful, physically and mentally. It hurts from the brain through the heart.

Couple of years past once again, he was now 18 years old. Jeremy had already pushed the past away but he never forgotten the lesson he learned.

He was in his dorm room, laying on his bed with the laptop on his stomach, browsing up random stuff he hoped that might interest him. He was bored out of his mind. Yawning, Jeremy let out a sigh as he pick his laptop up and sit up, putting it on his lap and continue what he was doing.

Someone knocked and open the door. It was his room mate and a young lady. "Yo, Jeremy! Since you've been lonely, look who I found for you!" He grinned, gesturing the girl beside him. Jeremy looked up and his face became warm and red.

"H-hey.." He waved slightly, chuckling nervously and awkwardly. He examines the girl. Her long curly light brown hair was tied into a side ponytail. Her eyes is chocolate dark brown. She wore a rather large shirt which was lazily tucked on her short shorts as she wore Nike shoes.

Her figure was rather perfect. Thin waist, big bust, thigh gap and everything. Her structure was perfect. Jeremy's face become darker red. He then turn to his roommate and glare at him, giving him the look that says 'can we talk for a sec?'

His friend nodded and walk beside him. Jeremy grabbed his collar, tugging him down and whispered to him. "Who is she? Why's she here?" He asked, looking at her then back at him.

"Bro, you've been like, the only innocent kid here in the building with no crushes or girlfriends at all! So I find one for you! And guess what, she's single and innocent as well!" The older male grinned and Jeremy let out a sigh, fixing his glasses. He kinda has a point..maybe he needs to trust his heart this time.

"Alright..I'll try." He signed again in defeat, his friend doing a fist pump with a 'yes'. He grinned and smiled at the lady. "Well, I'll just leave you two for now, I gotta hang out with my crew so bye!" With that, he ran off and shut the door behind him, leaving the two young teens alone.

"So, you're the Jeremy guy that your friend was talking about." The girl walked and sat on the bed beside him, making the male flinch at the sudden movement. He slowly nodded and she reaches a hand to him.

"My name's Doll, it's nice to meet you Jeremy!" He look at her hand then at her before grabbing her hand, shaking it. "It's also nice to meet you.." A small smile tugged on his lip. From that day on, the two grew closer together.

Jeremy's heart became warm and felt life inside of it once again. His feelings for her grew more and more until one night.

Jeremy's friend was out with his crew, probably drunk and asleep in a bar. Jeremy and Doll was in his dorm, talking and laughing at each other but then suddenly, her smile turn into a smirk and leaned close to the young male's body.

"Hey...since we've been together for a long time...I was thinking, rather than kissing and hugging, maybe we could do something more than that?~" She asked with a slight puppy dog eyes, begging at him.

Jeremy was confused for a moment but then it hit him. He started tearing up but nodded. Her smirk grew wide and pulled him into a kiss, leaning once again that they fell on the bed. He was laying on his back and she's on top.

Doll turned the lights off and started removing her clothing, as well as his. Jeremy didn't even dare to stop her. That's her desire, not his. He was in a wrong way all this time. "Ready dear?~" She asked but before he could answer, she started bouncing onto him, her moaning and cries of want filled the room.

More tears slide down his face as he covered his eyes with his arm.

She actually only wants his body.

She doesn't want his love.

She waste all the love he gave her that she never returned.

His heart ached. It was broken again. It hurts like last time.

He learned another lesson.

Fake love. That's what it was.

He was tricked, played with, like a puppet. From that day he never wished to find love again. He never wish to trust anyone anymore. He never wish of falling in love. His life was miserable.

Since birth, he never achieve love from his mother. His father beats him up. The only place he was free was outside but after the kidnap incident, he just trapped himself in his room. Cuts was visible on his wrist. Old and new.

Now in collage, he though he had found someone to give love and trust who would return the feelings to him but he was wrong. All wrong. His used-to-be friends thought he was all innocent and shy teen but deep inside was a broken boy, trying to fix the broken feeling in him. But he can't.

After two years, he still lives in his father's house. He was 20 when he decided to get his job and get money so he can buy his own house. Small house is enough for him. It was hard to find a job but he finally found one. A 15 minute drive to Freddy Fazbear pizzeria. A kids pizzeria with animatronics that interacts with children.

He decided to sign up and with that, his new life has started.