Chapter seventeen

______________

Flashback

______________

Little Mike lay on his side, a Foxy plush hugged close to his chest. He can hear his parents argue downstairs, but his mind is in somewhere else. Freddy Fazbear pizza. He wondered when he was able to go. At this time, his parents would be walking with him towards his favourite place where he would eat pizza, play with his friends and watch his favourite animatronics, mostly Foxy.

Getting up from his bed, he walked to the door and open it, peeking outside only to hear his parents shout at each other louder. Mike tilt his head, a bit young to know such situation. He walked out and downstairs, to the kitchen where he saw his mother shouting at his father who is trying not to hit her.

Little Mike stood by the door, holding his plush closer. "Mama? Papa?"

The two stopped, glancing at their only child. The father whispered something to the mother rather harshly, which she understands but agreed, sighing in defeat. 'Then so be it..' The mother whispered to the father, which Mike figure out by her mouth.

"My dear Michale.." Mike's mother walked to him, picking him up gently. "We..should get going.." Mike's eyes brighten, a grin spreading on his face. "To Freddy Fazbear Pizza?!" He was excited but it died down when he saw his mother not smiling back, she was frowning, sadness can be see clearly in her eyes.

"Come on.." His mother forced a small smile and headed to the door. Mike look over her shoulder and saw his father packing his clothes up. Mike was confused. Is his father going somewhere? And where is his mother taking him?

Mike look in front of him and he watch as his mother walked to the opposite direction to where the Freddy Fazbear suppose to be. He look around, seeing houses he never seen before. After a couple of minutes of walking, his mother then walked past a house, police cars are just parked in front, there even an ambulance.

He raises his body, having his mother holding him still for him not to fall, peeking through an open window. What he saw makes him concern. A much more younger boy, two years younger than him, was sitting down on a couch, wrapped in a blanket as he sobbed. A doctor in front of him, talking to the child. Mike tapped his mother who stopped and look at him.

"Yes Michale?"

"What happened to him?" Mike pointed at the house and straight to the window where the boy sat. His mother followed his finger and quickly walked off.

"That's nothing, dear, don't worry about it." She gulped and walked faster, heading to a building filled with children. She walked in and to the table, talking to the woman across.

"I would like to adopt my dear child.." It's something Mike doesn't understand, but what's about to happen makes him terrified. Two women walked to them and picked up Mike, making him tear up.

"Mommy?" Mike look at her mother who was tearing up, looking away from him. His eyes widen in shock, struggling from the woman's grip. "Mommy! What's going on?!" He cried, trying to reach for her, completely dropping his foxy plush toy. His mother walked to him, Mike quickly gripped her hands which she reached for his cheeks.

"Darling Michale..Your father and I had been fighting lately and..I can't take it, we have to have a divorce, to separate, my child..but with you without a mother or a father isn't going to be a good thing in your future so we decided..to put you in an orphanage. Have friends..get taken care of a better a adult..and have a better family than me and your father.." She kissed his forehead and sobbed, slowly pulling away as she took the small child's grip from her. "I'm sorry.."