Chapter twenty two

((Surprise! I'm back! Well..not really. I just had the feeling to update this because on how many people actually voted and commented it, and it made me so glad! Thank you so much y'all!! Long story short, I moved to so many fandoms I forgot some and I tried not getting obsessed with another. But hey, I'm back, for now.

Smut continues on~!))

Jeremy's still unsure about it, since the past might repeated and it fears him, but he trusts him, so he just slowly nods. Mike wraps both arms around his waist and pulls him up, Jeremy quickly wrapping his legs around the older male's waist in fear of falling.

Mike chuckled softly and kisses his cheek once again, walking to the couch and lays Jeremy down, going on top of him and lifting both of his legs. He reached down, rubbing his entrance to make sure he's still all wet. Mike positioned himself, lightly bucking his hips which makes the tip of his cock prods Jeremy's entrance.

Jeremy hold his breath as he felt Mike slowly pushing in, holding his hips in place as the older male stopped half way. The younger male breath heavily, his eyes closed and hands gripping the couch. Mike reaches and strokes the younger male's face.

"Are you alright? In pain?"

"N-no..just a bit uncomfortable.." Jeremy breath out, his grip on the couch slowly loosing. Mike nodded and kisses him on the cheek before bucking his hips, thrusting all the way in. Jeremy gasp in surprise, his eyes wide and toes curled up.

Mike runs his hands up and down to Jeremy's body, stopping at his cock and wraps his fingers around it, pumping his hands which makes the younger male let out another gasp then a loud moan.

The older male decided to move, thrusting in and out of Jeremy slowly who squeaks, groans and moans as Mike feels Jeremy's tight asshole loosen up. Mike speeds up on thrusting, as one of his hand keeps pumping Jeremy's member while gripping his waist with the other, keeping him in place.

Jeremy's back arched, his mind blank and moans getting louder and louder. He suddenly gasp when Mike's member brushed against his prostate. The younger male moan loudly, his back arching a bit more and his neck tilted, revealing his neck to Mike.

Mike groans softly at the tightness and bend down, kissing his neck and lightly nibbling on his sensitive skin. Jeremy shivered and moans, feeling the older male's thrust getting faster and harder.

"O-oh! Mike!"

Jeremy moaned out, his hips starting to move to meet with Mike's thrusts who to slow down to the point he stopped. The younger male was about to question when the older male started pounding into him, who moaned loudly and his back arching.

"M-mike..! I-i can't..!"

"Let it out."

With one more thrust, Jeremy clawed Mike's back as he came, letting out a loud moan. The other groaned, pounding into the smaller male a few more times before releasing himself into him, filling him up to the brim.

Jeremy panted heavily, his head resting back on the couch, eyes closed and face flushed. Mike kisses his cheek as he slowly pull out, earning a small groan from the other.

"I love you.."

The smaller male's eyes opened and his face turned red, before a smile came up to his face.

"I love you too."

_____

Jeremy woke up laying on a bed, Mike beside him snoring lightly, keeping his body warm. The bright moon shone down in the room dimly. He looked at Mike's sleeping face, all calm and peaceful. He smiled and shifted, so their bodies were touching. He placed a small kiss on the other's nose before closing his eyes once again, falling asleep.

It seems life had been running good. He just have to make better for him and everyone else.

((Dunno if I should I should continue this or not, but I'm actually out of ideas. New life, new obstacles ahead for the two. Maybe give me some ideas and such, maybe you want to continue Vinny and Phil? Someone died or something? I dunno, but every idea is welcome! :D ))