Random Chapter

Phil stood patiently by his doorway, seeing that the time they have talked about has already pass. 'That idiot is late.' He thought, sighing to himself. Apparently Vincent had asked him to go somewhere and he would pick him up.

The only reason he said yes because he kinda trust Vincent. Truth to be told, it kinda just came out of his mouth without thinking, now he was standing there with his heart pounding in his chest. Although, he still trust him...ish.

After waiting for another 5 minutes, a car pulled up on the side of the road, just in front of his house, and the door opened, revealing no one but Vincent. Lavender coloured shirt, black skinny jeans and a pair of converse.

He smiled, seeing Phil in a maroon coloured button up shirt, straight leg jeans and converse shoes as well.

"Let's just go." Phil walked past Vincent who just chuckled and got back in his car. "Sorry for the wait, I'm just doing a bit of preparations."

The younger male wasn't sure about what he said so he just pushed the thought off, buckling himself up to the passenger seat. Vincent then drive off to his place, where his 'preparations' has been waiting.

Once they've arrived, the two male got out and headed to the porch step. Vincent opened the door and let Phil walk in, the older male closing the door behind him. The two then walked to the living room which was all set up.

All curtains close, leaving the room only lit by the light bulb above. The couch has much more cushions that it normally has, for cuddling or hugging. The coffee table was filled with drinks, bags of chips and two bowls of popcorn.

Phil stood there frozen, not exactly know how to react or what to say. Vincent really did set this all up for him. 'We're not going to do the thing Netflix and chill...aren't we?' His face then starts heating up at the thought of it. Although, Vincent just tapped his shoulder, making the younger male turned to him. "W-wha..?"

Vincent then handed him one of his favourite movies, making Phil calm down. The older male then led the younger male to the couch, made him sit down and grabbed the movie before walking to the TV. He inserted the CD into the DVD and sat down next to Phil who squirmed slightly into his spot.

He really wasn't sure about what was going to happen. Are they just going to watch? Or probably going to do something else more? 'You know what..' Phil took a deep breath, calming down and let himself relax beside Vincent as the intro of the movie finished.

---

The movie finished, the credits already rolling. Phil was smiling while Vincent seems to enjoyed it, seeing his expression, he was grinning. Vincent grabbed the remote and turned the TV off, getting up and pulling Phil with him.

"Let's have a little walk." Vincent walked to the door and grabbed a scarf on the way, wrapping it around Phil's neck. He smiled and led the younger male outside, to his car where he drove the two of them to the bright city.

The two got out, shivering the the cold night air. The street and the building lights brightens up their way as they walked, side by side. Phil looks around at every step, looking at fashion or accessories from the window, doing some 'window shopping'. Vincent enjoyed their walk and the presence of Phil beside him.

It's been a while since he felt this kind of feeling, the feeling of someone so close to him. Vincent took the peaceful opportunity to reach out and held Phil's pinkie with his, hooking them together, trying his best not to get the other uncomfortable at this moment.

Phil's face turned pink, not from the cold but from the sudden physical contact. Specially that it was someone he never thought would be doing this to him. Slowly turning to the older male, Phil smiled slightly and decided to hold his hand fully, intertwining his fingers with his.

Vincent's eyes went wide for a second, his eyes beating fast but he quickly calmed down, not expecting for the younger male to respond to him this way, knowing that he wasn't always positive towards him.

Vincent pulled Phil closer, feeling not just his body warming, but his heart as well. The two smiled, continuing their walk hand in hand.

The two ended up in an empty park, the street lights were already off so the whole place was dark but the pathway can still be seen. Vincent led Phil to a small hill, which was clear of trees. The two sat down, next to each other and still holding hand in hand.

A few moments past, Phil leaned onto the older male's shoulder as the two enjoyed the silent dark night, stars can be clearly see in the dark sky.

"You know, Vincent.." Phil started, his head gazing up the sky. "I really am sorry for acting so cold towards you..its just.." He looked away, gazing down on the grass. He then sighed, closing his eyes as he felt his heart crack in the inside. "Nevermind.."

Vincent used his free hand to tilt the younger male's head to him. "Tell me..please.." He said softly, calming Phil's nerves, who blushed at how close they were.

"I...I love someone..and I'm not sure how to tell them.." He murmured, pulling away from his touch, he even pull away his hand from his. He pulled his knees on his chest and hugged them, looking away once again.

Vincent was shock for a bit before smiling sweetly, crawling towards him and leaned onto him, kissing his cheek. "I think I know who that 'someone' is."

Phil's face turned pure scarlet red and slowly look at the older male, his eyes wide and mouth slightly open. "Y-you...know..?"

The older male only responded by leaning onto him more, pressing his lips against his soft ones. It was gentle and soft, very light and didn't take much long when Vincent pulled away, smiling. He sat up close to Phil, cupping his cheeks and pressing their foreheads together.

"I love you.."

Phil's heart skip beat, his face becoming a darker shade of red as he teared up, suddenly hugging him tightly that made the two fell on the ground, the younger male on top of the older one but none of them didn't care.

"I love you too...I've been ever since..!" Phil spoke truthfully, feeling his heart beat faster and the weight on his shoulder loosen after his confession. It just felt so good, specially that he has Vincent now.

He wished that he wouldn't loose Vincent.

((I'm in the airport now :) ))