Chapter 11: A New Roommate Part Two

SORRY I COULDN'T UPLOAD THIS PART WITH THE FIRST ONE. WATTPAD WOULDN'T ALLOW ME TO UPLOAD IT FOR SOME REASON :\ Anyways here it is :)

CHAPTER 11: A NEW ROOMMATE 

PART TWO

Later that night…

Sara watched through the windows as a starless night fell, the moon a white orb half covered by grey clouds. She sighed and rubbed at her arms. What is Lorelei up to? Why would she come to Hogwarts?

As happy as she was to have her best friend staying with her, Sara felt uneasiness stir in her. Lorelei was dangerous and you never knew what could happen.

Sara looked over the bed that occupied Lorelei and her sleeping form. She sighed and moved around contently, her blonde hair disarray. Sara looked back to the window and magicked the tiny cage holding a small baby bumblebee bat open. The black bat flapped its way towards Sara’s open hand. “Hey, Sparky.”

Sparky, Sara’s little black bumblebee bat, landed on his owner’s hand, chittering as he did so. Sara stroked Sparky’s little body lovingly. Sparky was a present from her Muggle father who had given it to her on her 17th birthday and Sara rarely strayed from her bat, even going to classes with him safely tucked away in a pocket where the light wouldn’t hurt and sting his eyes.

With the presence of Sparky near her, Sara relaxed. She stood up and gracefully slid into her bed, placing the baby bat back into his cage, letting the cage door open so he could fly out the open window for his dinner whenever he wanted to. Sara had no need to worry over her bat flying away from her as Sparky was deeply attached to his owner, regarding her as a second mother.

She looked over to Lorelei who had a smile upon her dreaming face. Sara furrowed her eyebrows and slid deeper under the covers.

“I’ll find out the real reason why you’re here.”

Sorry it's so short! :(

But I'm already writing Chapter 12 so hopefully you wont have to wait for long :)