Something You Do That Turns Him On

Steve Rogers

When you sit on his lap or are assertive. He's always so nervous about sex or even the mention of it so you like to mess with him by sitting on his lap and whispering to him. You don't know about the second part, you haven't realized it yet. He doesn't like to admit how much it turns him on but he has to take a few minutes to compose himself when you do that. At one point Tony caught on and for nearly a month the poor Soldier never heard the end of that teasing. It was brutal.

Tony Stark

When you are shy or act timid. Naturally, you are the exact opposite of this and so when he brings up the topic of your sex life out to his friends or anyone really, you turn into a shy introvert. He loves the way you blush when you act shy, loves the way you whisper his name and loves how you gently grab onto his hand to let him know you're uncomfortable. You don't really understand him but you didn't get here by claiming you understood his habits or strange attractions, you only accept them.

Bruce Banner

When you bite your lip while you're trying to figure out a problem or you're nervous. There is something about it that makes his heart flutter and his palms sweat. He loves to watch you when you do this but sometimes it's too much and he has to look away. He always gets nervous and spends his time muttering scientific reasons why he's nervous. It boils down to, he likes it and thinks it is incredibly sexy but won't admit it.

Thor Odinson

Placing your hand on his chest or batting your eyes at him. You know this drives him wild and sometimes do it just to tease him. There is something irresistible about the way he shifts uncomfortably because you always tease him out in public or when he is busy and can't get some 'payback.'

Loki Laufeyson

When you wink and smirk at him. His chest tightens and he wants to steal you away to your chambers when you do this but as a man with pride, he has to resist the urge. He mostly fails because there is something irresistible about the way you wink that drives his senses mad. He cannot control himself, now he tries to deny this but you have plenty of evidence to support that this makes him weak in the knees.

Clint Barton

Making a statement or saying something nonchalant that can be turned into an innuendo. Being the jokester he is there is nothing more entertaining or more of a turn-on than hearing you say something accidentally sexual. You could be talking about anything, even something exceptionally serious and he could change the whole mood in an instant. He loves how red your face gets in both embarrassment and frustration but you never can stay mad long, not around him anyways.

James "Bucky" Barnes

When you train or get sweaty. It's a strange turn on but he can't get enough of seeing you so focused and driven. The way your body moves and how you look while panting is a major turn-on for the Soldier. He loves it. Admittedly he can't watch too long or he has a hard time explaining himself to anyone who would catch him. You've noticed him watching you train but you've never understood why he does it and still has yet to confront him about it. You assume he's there to make sure you don't hurt yourself and you aren't entirely wrong about that but not entirely right either.

Sam Wilson

When you tease him. Little touches here and there, kisses and whispers and the wink. It kills him every time. He loves it, loves the way you say certain things, or hint at them. When you kiss his neck and then walk off without even looking back at him. Being shy in public doesn't mean you're shy in private and he knows that. He loves that.