The Avenger He's Jealous Of

Steve Rogers

Clint, since you've been so close to Natasha you've become very close to Clint and so that makes Steve jealous.
Tony Stark

Thor, he's jealous of the Demigod because of his gentlemanly nature and Thor's physique certainly doesn't help things.
Bruce Banner

Bruce is jealous of Tony because of his charismatic and very charming nature while he's very quiet and reserved so that's why he's jealous of Tony.
Thor Odinson

Bruce, the scientist has caught your attention each time you were on Earth and so it's only natural for Thor to be jealous of him.

Loki Laufeyson

Every single one of them because he doesn't want to lose you and he knows what each of them is capable of.
Clint Barton

Steve, because of how close the two of you are it's only natural for him to feel a little jealous when he sees the two of you together.

James "Bucky" Barnes

Steve and Thor. Steve because he's a very close friend, about like a brother but he knows Steve is charming and sweet and girls like that. Thor because he's almost the same way just more flirty.

Sam Wilson

He's quite jealous of Clint because he's funny and talented and your friends so he always tries to be around when you both are together.