He's Jealous Of Another Avenger Before The Two Of You Date

Steve Rogers

    The number of times Steve watched the two of you talk and the way he felt when you gave Tony a small smile and hugged him, he could have killed Tony simply by looking at him. For a long time you and Tony talked like good friends with neither of you the wiser of the super soldiers misplaced anger and jealousy. Tony was the first to point it out knowing how the two of you felt for one another without actually asking or telling. He would simply point out the fact that Steve would often glare at him for seemingly unknown reasons but eventually it worked out well for the two of you. Even though Tony is sill adamant hat neither of you would have made a move without him helping out.

Tony Stark

       Steven was a very good friend, he was easy to trust and easy to talk with while Tony knew he was quite the opposite of that. He was stubborn and self-centered having a hard time really offering much more then a snide, unnecessary, remark. He knew it was jealousy he was feeling the moment he saw you and Steve talking, he often felt the need to throw anything within reach at Steve. Which Bruce often noticed and would tease him endlessly about the fact that he was not the only green-eyed monster around. It took a long time before you finally opened up to Tony, with Steve's help of course, but you both found comfort in one another.

Bruce Banner

     Clint was so easy to joke with that it was hard not to be around him, between his experience in the field and funny stories he was interesting. He was very much father-like to you, you went to him for advice often and it made the two of you very close. Bruce made a habit of avoiding the archer if at all possible because it made him feel angry and sad both of which would end badly for all involved but he couldn't avoid you. You were his small piece of heaven in this earth-bound hell he lived in. Despite the relationship with Clint that you had and the intense jealousy Bruce felt he couldn't make you change things and simply has to deal with the frustration. Though you've insisted you would always be around to help him out.

Thor Odinson

       Loki, he was snide and clever and drew your curiosity for a long time until you finally had the chance to spend some time with him. He was smart with his remarks but he was well-timed with them and it made you laugh with made him want to keep up with them. It was a contagious relationship, one that quickly caught Thor's attention. He was quick to anger whenever the two of you were mentioned with him around and often stormed out with no real reason. Though after each time the reasons became obvious to every one involved. Loki had pointed it out in one of his small remarks about the soon to be king and it was then that you took the chance to talk with Thor. Easily falling for the Prince's charm and handsome looks, something Loki was quick to point out as well and it was this that made the relationship toxic. The two of you would no longer speak soon after getting together with Thor.

Loki Laufeyson

       Thor, the name made Loki so very angry that not many dared to say it in his presence. To you though, Thor was a wonderful man to know. His stories made you laugh or cry, he was such a good story teller that you couldn't help but be drawn into his charisma and charm. His intensity and willingness to get to know you was something you weren't used to and it drew you in. It was a different kind of feeling for Loki, he was used to all of the people in his life giving all of the their attention to his brother but when you did it as well it hurt. He was jealous and he was hurt, it was hard for him to accept the fact that you would slowly fall for his brother and leave him like all of the others so often did. When you didn't and you came back to him each time it made his heart swell with happiness but when you left again the jealousy would return. It took time to convince him that you had no intention to leave him because you had grown quite attached to him in a way Thor could simply not match.

Clint Barton

          It was easy to believe that Clint was jealous of Steve with how close you were with him but it was the way Bruce was with you and how easy it was for you to smile with him that made him worry. It was the way Bruce was so polite, so kind and so sweet to you that made him see red. Bruce was easy to read but so quick to offer understanding when you were so ready to close up to people. Bruce was a very sweet man and you did indeed like the man but it was the archer that you had feelings for which you often sought Bruce out for ways to get Clint's attention. In the end it was Bruce that offered the advice that got the two of you together.

James "Bucky" Barnes

      Sam and Bucky really just hated each other for reasons you didn't quite understand. You loved the company of both men, it was something about Sam's funny personality and quick remarks that made you laugh even when you wanted to cry. Sam wasn't always the strong one but it was this willingness to let go with one another that made him a very good friend to you and it was this that made Bucky so angry. Bucky always shut down when Sam was around with you because he was angry but also very jealous of the way you were with him. He wanted to be the man you ran to when you needed a friend or a shoulder not Sam but it was indeed Sam that made this happen. Sam could see the looks and the connection you two had in a way that only two people meant for one another had and he made sure you two were together.

Sam Wilson

        Bucky was such a calm and lost soul, so easy to talk to and so quick to offer his shoulder even if he didn't quite understand why it was he needed to help you. He picked up on your small signs so quickly that in no time he was your absolute closest friend. He was the one you went to with every problem you had, even when it came to relationships. Sam was also quick to notice but his carefree attitude was off-putting to you and made it quite hard for you to open up to him at first. It made him jealous to see you hug Bucky with so much care in your eyes and it made him angry to see the smile on your face after leaving his company. In the end it was Steve that got you two to spend some quality time together which started everything.