Chapter 36

Rowan's POV

My jaw dropped to the floor when Rocky revealed himself. He was working for Peyton's dad!? I can't imagine what Sabrina must be thinking, she really loved him.

Rocky smirked at us. "Girls," He greeted

"How dare you!" yelled Sabrina. We got some looks from the people around us.

"Quiet down, B." I told her.

Peyton was just standing there with no clue who this was. "What? You guys know him?" he asked.

"He used to be our friend," I hissed

"Used to be?" Rocky asked. "Oh well now I'm just offended!" He said laughing.

I heard Sabrina curse under her breath. "How do you even know Peyton's dad?" Sabrina asked.

"Oh long story, we don't need to get in to tha-" Peyton's dad started but got interrupted.

"No. We've got the time. None of us are going anywhere. Right Rowan?" Rocky asked me.

"F you, Rocky." I scoffed. I was steaming with anger but my face softened when I felt a hand grab mine, Peyton. I gave his hand a squeeze.

"Alright why don't we share our story with them......dad." Rocky said.

All of our jaws dropped once more.

"You're....but.....he.....what?" I stuttered.

"I am Rocky's dad." Peyton's dad said....well and Rocky's I guess.

Peyton just sat there in shock.

"I-is that true?" he asked. His dad just nodded......still don't know the guy's name. "I have a brother?"

"Step brother." said Rocky.

"Before your mother and I got married we were in an argument. I went to the bar to clear my head, I got drunk, met a girl, then.... well I think you know what happened. Turns out that woman was Rocky's mom before she met her current husband. I am Rocky's dad." Peyton AND Rocky's dad said.

"How come you never told me?" Peyton asked, you could tell he was hurt that his dad kept something like this from him.

"I was ashamed! I didn't think that would happen!" he replied.

"Does mom know?" Peyton asked.

"Yes. She got mad at me when I told her and she wanted to divorce. That... that made me mad."

"Mad you mean sent you on a crazy rampage to abuse your own wife!"Peyton whisper-yelled. Actually whisper-growled. "You abused her! You ma- wait. You know what? I don't even want to know the rest of the story! Tell me what you want so I can get my sister back!"

I wanted to know the rest of the story. How did he even find us? How did he find Rocky and get him to do all this to us? I needed to know more.

(Hey guys I was supposed to end it here but since it took me a long time to post this, I decided to make this the chapter of answers. #PLL lol sorry move along)

"Peyton," I said quietly. He looked at me. "Don't you want to know how they even found us?"

"I don't know, Rowan. I just want to get my sister back and I-"

"I understand that, but one question. Please? I just want to ask them one question." I asked him.

Peyton thought about it then nodded. We turned back to them.

"Something doesn't add up though. How did you find us?"

Peyton's dad smiled.

"That took some time but I got it. I had a friend hack in to your files." He said, obviously talking about Peyton. "I just went to the family that adopted you. Pretending to be some guy that works at a college and pretended to be interested in giving you a scholarship, they told me exactly where you went. It was tricky, though. You were smart, Peyton. You didn't tell them you came here. I, however, had a guy that owed me. Made him hack in to airport cameras, pretty simple since it showed you heading over to the flight that came here. When I found out Rocky used to live here, I contacted him. I also found out he had friends here." he said talking about Sabrina and me. "Pretty simple since you were all connected. You girls made it SO MUCH easier for me. Although I still didn't know where Peyton or Zoey was, I hacked in to Rowan and Sabrina's phones and had access to all their phone calls and text messages. When I saw that Rowan called a Chinese restaurant to deliver, she gave us the address to your house. Rowan gave us the easy way out. Rocky, here, kidnapped the Chinese delivery guy and pretended to be him. When Zoey answered the door, she had no clue!" Peyton's dad said chuckling. I felt Peyton's hand clench. "We staked the house waiting for the right time and waited for Rowan to leave. We didn't want to bring you girls in to this, but when you called them I had no choice. I couldn't risk another kid to know about me so I kidnapped Bradley."

Sabrina stiffened at the name. Oh my god, Sabrina. I feel so bad for her. I mean, imagine having the first guy you said "I love you" to kidnap your current boyfriend. Wait.... are they dating. They cou- Rowan, that's not important right now!

"Alright now tell us what you want!"

"I want you to bring me...."

My jaw dropped to the floor for the third time in one hour.

And of course Sam gives you another cliffhanger. Yeah #sorrynotsorry lol I have fun with cliffhangers it keeps you on edge.... *wink, wink* And Brabrina fans, don't worry, you're time in the spotlight will come soon. Don't worry. Anyways, 4 more chapters left guys!!!!!!!!!!! I have amazing plans for the sequel!! The gang will go on road trips, proms, and many more. We still have to get through big bad daddy over here and the lil sidekick Rocky. I have great plans and I can't wait!! Until then, sit back and enjoy. And comment and vote! That too! Love you guys! -Sam xx