Homework Things (Peep)

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAOI, BOYXBOY, SMUT, SEXUAL CONTENT, NO LIKE NO READ!

Hate is accepted, but be ready for my reply. (I'm not very nice when it comes to mean and judge full assholes! Go read my description and you'll know what will happen!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

"Y-You l-live by yourself?!" Nobody other then Tweek Tweak cringed, cradling his coffee mug fearfully.

"Well of course I do. Damian watches over me rather regularly so I am always protected." Pip replied as kindly as ever.

"OH GOD IS HE GONNA COME OUT OF THE WALL AND RAPE ME DRAGGING ME DOWN TO HELL?!" Tweek cried, throwing back more of his coffee and latching onto the British Boy.

"Oh heavens no Tweek!" Pip chirped and petted his blonde friends hair.

Tweek shivered into Pip's hand and looked up at the other blonde, his face was scary clean of any blemishes or pimples. What if he is an alien?! HE HAS NO ACNE!

"How about we start out homework?" Pip chided guiding the sputtering blonde to a small coffee table in the living room "Here."

Tweek sat down at one end of the coffee table, looking down at the clear glass frames by what looked like cedar.

"What did you need help with?" Pip asked sitting by him and smiling gently at him.

"B-Biology!" Tweek cried, the blonde was currently failing said class. "I-I have to pass it or I will have to re due it a-and if I fail once I can never succeed!"

"Oh goodness no, you'll pass." Pip chuckled as Tweek got his biology out.

"O-Okay" Tweek whispered as they began studying.

"Righty oh'"

About thirty minutes after the blondes began, they wear finished. Tweek's homework was done so he wouldn't flip the hell out, and Pip even got his own biology done.

"Thank y-you so much!" Tweek cried, hugging Pip closely.

"O-Oh my. . .you are very welcome Tweek." Pip smiles gently and hugged the sputtering ball back.

"C-Craig wouldn't help m-me. . .MAN YOU WERE MY LAST HOPE!" Tweek shrieked, grip on Pip tightening roughly. His raven haired lover coming to mind, it was actually Craig's idea for him to ask Pip for assistance. Wait. . . WHAT IF CRAIG WAS GONNA FEED ME TO DAMIAN! FUCK I NEED COFFEE!

Pip blinked, watching the blonde chug a cup of coffee and he hugged the blonde gently eyes trained out the window.

Pip didn't realize he fell asleep, he awoke with a blonde curled against him in a deep sleep, breathing softly. The clock read 8:30 PM. Well at least Tweek was supposed to spend the night.

Sitting up, Pip looked down at his sleeping companion and sighed. The younger blonde's eyes flicked against his eye lids as he dreamt, probably about coffee.

It was no secret, to anyone, that Pip was a homosexual. He has slept with Damian on many different occasions, and even Cristophe (But that's a different story for another time).

So now there sat Pip, weighing up his chances with the sputtering sleeping blonde. Pip blinked his baby blue eyes and blushed wickedly, he has never started anything like that. How would Tweek react? Would he like it? Would he hate it?

With all of these questions running through his mind Pip bent down gently and kissed Tweek hastily on the lips, and pulled back instantly.

But of course all actions have a reaction, and this reaction was Tweek shooting up and falling back against the floor before sitting up, "W-What?!"