Toy Store Love (ThomasXKyle)

SMUT PEOPLE. THERE IS BOYXBOY IN HERE! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THE GREAT LORD CHIN CHIN DON'T CARE!

Lol seriously there is boyxboy.

~

Life sucks. Especially when you get locked inside a toy store with the current South Park resident with Tourettes.

"Oh my god -FUCK- how are we supposed to -GOD DAMN COCK SUCKER- survive??" Thomas, said resident cried. Latching onto Kyle Broflovski's orange clad arm.

"I knew Cartman was yanking my chain when he told me they were open till twelve." Kyle grumbled. Jim and the tourettes child have found themselves stuck inside the toy store. Prior to this Cartman had told him and Thomas that the toy store would be open three hours more tonight. So he decided to take his friend and look around for a little while. But in the end, Cartman had been lying. And now they are locked inside the damn toy store.

"FUCK! Why d-do you even hang out with -SHIT BALLS TITS- him?!" Thomas asked bewildered.

"I honestly don't know man." Kyle responded, looking around the dark store. His eyes landed on a plush chair, and he sighed and sat on it. Kyle watched the tourettes child poke an action figure only to have it make a noise.

"AH SHIT FUCK!" Thomas cried and grabbed his face.

"Dude calm down." Kyle ordered, watching him curiously.

"I-I can't man SHIT FUCK PUSSY BITCH!" Thomas cried.

Kyle grumbled and stood. "You need to lay down we won't be let out till daylight."

"I-I can't fucking sleep without my GOD FUCKING pills." Thomas yelled and sat on a chair by Kyle's.

"How can I help you sleep then?" Kyle asked, his green eyes stained and tired.

"I-I don't FUCKING now." Thomas cried and covered his face.

Kyle grunted and put his hand on Thomas' head. Crouching down; he grabbed Thomas' face between his hands and kissed him softly.

Thomas' eyes widened and he sank into the kiss; placing his right hand lightly on Kyle's cheek.

Pulling away Kyle smiled at him "I have an idea." Picking up Thomas, Kyle carried to the stuff animal isle and lied him on the floor.

"K-Kyle what are you HOLY FUCK doing." Thomas asked the Ginger.

"Given you my version of Nyquil ." Kyle bent down and started kissing his neck softly.

Thomas mewled and stretched his neck. "FUCK!"

"Enjoying it that much?" Kyle asked, suckling on his Adam's apple.

Thomas blushed wickedly at the remark and looked away. "K-Kyle we shouldn't being doing this. . . FUCKING PUSSY!"

Kyle just shrugged and continued kissing down Thomas' body. His talented tongue doing wanders down the small boy.

"K-Kyle." Thomas moaned, arching into his tongue.

Smirking, Kyle reached the blondes pants and slowly unzipped them. "I'm gonna help you sleep."

"I-i FUCK!" Thomas yelped. His brown eyes trained on Kyle.

Nuzzling Thomas' underwear; Kyle softly pulled them down with his teeth. Reaching his hand in, he grabbed Thomas' aching member and rubbed it very gently.

"G-Gah....SHIT FUCK!" Thomas cried thrusting up into Kyle's talented hand.

Shaking his head, Kyle leaned forward and softly kissed he tip of the appendage and sucked into his mouth. His right hand rubbing what he couldn't shove down his throat.

Thomas squirmed and cried out, his body shaking. "O-Oh f-fuck SHIT TITTY SPRINKLES!" 

Kyle hummed and bobbed his red clad head. He didn't know why this idea came to mind. He had done it to Stan before to make him go to sleep. So maybe?

"K-Kyle I-I'm gonna c-!" Thomas cried out when he released in Kyle's mouth.

Kyle grunted and swallowed all of the bitter substance. 

Thomas gasped and crashed on Kyle. "I-I'm suddenly so tired. . ." With that said Thomas fell asleep.

Kyle just grunted and positioned him comfortably on the plush chair. Cartman is so dead. . .

~

IT IS THREE AM AND I HAVE TO GET UP AT FOUR FUR SCHOOL! FUCK ME

Lol

Request, Like and Comment.