Chapter 1

A/N Heyy guys... This is my first fanfic so don't judge too much and sorry for the spelling mistakes :{

"Nooooo!!!" I screamed a watched my parents being hawled onto stretchers and into the ambulance. I sprinted as fast as i could toward my parents, when suddenly i was pulled to the side by a tall man in a navy blue uniform. "shhh, how about we take you to the hospital, so you can see your parents there?" the officer asked as he let me go. i nodd my head and make my way to the police car.

I sat in the back of the police car when I heard the officer say "what's your name?".

"Dekodah Keen" I say as we pull up to the hospital. The officer turned off the ignition and we got out of the car and started walking toward the hospitals see through doors.

"How old are you?" the officer asked while he held the door open for me.

"16, in a month" I mumble as I walk through the door. "Thank you, officer".

"Your welcome, would you lke to take a seat while ask you a few more questions?" he asked and I quickly obliged and sat on the chair in the far corner of the waiting room, as the police officer sat next to me.

" I know this question will be hard to hear but... If your parents dont make it, do you have anyone you can live with?" he asked, his voice full of sympathy and a sad expression on his face.

I wiped the tear from my cheek and riggled in my chair as i said "I-I dont have anyone in this country, but I-I only have an Aunt in C-C-California." I say between sobbs. While I was talking he was taking notes of everything on a little notepad.

"Can i have her name and number please, so i can call her and ask her if you are able to stay there for a while?" he said still staring down at his notepad.

"Are you saying my parents aren't goi-" i was cut off by a doctor walking up to us with a sad expression on her face. A tear fell from my eyes, nowing what she was about to say next pulled my feet up to my chest and let my sadness take me over. I didn't even let her speak I just cried. i stopped when I felt another presence on the other side of me. Then i felt two warm arms wrap around me causing me to cry harder, because they felt like my mothers. I cried more because i knew she wasnt coming back.

"Im so sorry, your parents were attacked by an animal and didn't make it," I sobbed harder but still listened to the doctor. "And that person over there, was the one that found your parents and called the ambulance." She said while pointing across the room at a woman in her mid thirties maybe.

"Its not your fault." I say to the doctor, while wiping my tears away and standing up from my chair. "Be right back."