Chapter 15

I slide to the floor and bring my knees to my chest in fear and confusion. "What is happening?" I whisper to myself because fear is now pulsing through my veins and making me weak. "Kian, what the fuck man get Jc out of here! He can't just jump me for no reason. Control your pack man." Shawn says walking out of my view probably to... Kian? That's his name right?  Jc stares at me for a good 5 seconds with his brown angry eyes before walking towards me sticking his hand out for me to grab hold of. I hesitantly lift my arm and place my hand into his extremely warm one. "DON'T TOUCH HER!!" I hear someone yell before Jc pulls me to his chest so my back slammed directly into his hard chest. He puts me in a head lock and I soon see Shawn and Kian running to my aid.

My vision cuts out for a minute and it repairs showing Shawn giving me CPR. How long was I out for? I breath in heavily and launch my self up at full speed causing me to become light headed. I was brought into a tight hug and was released to see Kian behind Shawn, crouching over Jc. Kian raises his hand and I notice claws coming from his finger nails. I squirm at the amount of shivers that are running through my body from fear. That's when I hear a loud scream and Kians' hand slash Jc's face causing his head to thrust to the side in a heap of force. I hear a crack and slightly squeal, covering my mouth in horror. I am picked up and placed on my feet by the boy who gave me CPR. I rest my hands on his arms that are placed on my hips for support. I push them down and sprint toward the lobby doors and run. Wait... where am I going? I don't care. Just run. Run fast, Run far. 

I run towards a small shop on the side of the road and enter still shaking in horror. I walk down the isles staring blankly at the floor as I think about what had just happened. The door bell rings and I shiver at the cold breeze that rushes though the store. I see who walked through the door and hide in the corner while watching them walk up the isle beside mine. He turns his head to the left and I take my chance to bolt to the door and down the street for the second time today. Did he notice me? God I hope not.

I hear the door open behind me and footsteps clicking against the ground at a fast speed before I turn my head to see if it was he was still there. But he wasn't I slow down and stop to catch my breath. I turn around and am taken back at the sight of the boy with a slash mark printed across his face, with blood stained on his shirt. My heart skips a beat and I gulp in worry as he brings a hand to my face. When his hand my contact with my cheek I flinch and he chuckles, rubbing his thumb along my pale face. "Wh-What do you want?" I ask quivering in terror because of the man in front of me. "You. I've always wanted you." He said before rubbing my left arm with his right and and leaning in. His head goes to the side of my head and he whispers in my ear, "If you make a noise I will kill you!" He turns and wraps his hand around my waist before dragging me down an alleyway and throwing me onto the cold, hard ground.

"HEY, JC GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM DEKODAH OR I'LL KILL YOU. AND YOU KNOW I WILL!!!!!!" I hear someone scream from the beginning of the alleyway. As he speaks his voice becomes clearer and louder. I get on my hands and knees and scramble to my feet as Jc fake laughs and cracks his knuckles while making his way toward... Shawn. "Oh thank god." I mumble as I watch Shawn take off his leather jacket throwing it to the ground before moving at the speed of light and impacting Jc's face and launching him 10 meters and him landing straight to my feet. I lift my foot and slam it straight into his face causing him to become unconscious. I pull up my shirt to reveal a knife in my belt wrapped around my waist, I grasp the handle and rip it from the pouch. I raise my hand, spin and puncture Jc's chest. I watch his chest rise in a gasp for air before his mouth begins to fill with blood as well as his shirt. I remove the blade from his chest leaving blood pouring everywhere.

Look up to see Shawn and Kian staring at me in shock. "What?" I question looking at them while they stand there dumb founded. I suddenly get a wave of confidence linger under my skin.

"I think you should pick up your jaw before you step on it." I say walking past the both of them and picking up Shawn's jacket. "I took knife fighting, karate and archery lessons, no big deal." I hand Shawn his jacket and take a step back. "You..." I say pointing at Kian with my hand shaking slightly. "Who and what are you and what just happened?" I ask firmly. I look him dead in the eyes and watch as they go red and then back to there normal brown colour.

"Promise me you wont freak out."
"Promise, now go." I demand.

"Ok, i'm a werewolf. I know it's hard to believe but trust me, i'm not lying. Please don't freak ou-"What the fuck? How? Why? Really? Is that even possible? Whatever I want to hear what they have to say, before I go ahead and stab them with a fucking meshedi. He stops and looks at me almost as if he's scared of what im going to do next.

"I believe you, calm down. But two questions, 1, what are you?" I ask pointing to Shawn then continuing. "And why did he want to hurt me?" I ask turning and pointing to the dead body behind me. They swiftly turn there heads to face each other, staring wide eyes at each other before facing me.

Shawns' POV

Boom I bet you weren't expecting that!

Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! She can'f find out... not yet anyway. She'll run away, then I will loose my soul mate. She'll be too scare to even look at me. I look at Kian while he answers Dekodah's questions calmly... Well, kind of calmly.

"I believe you, calm down. But two questions, 1, what are you?" She asks pointing to me then continuing. "And why did he want to hurt me?" She questions turning and pointing to Jc's dead body behind her.

Kian and I face each other and star at each other simultaneously before observing Dekodah's expression to all this. I look at my hands before looking her in her blue eyes. "I-I-I'm a-" I was cut off by Kian walking up to Dekodah and whispering something in her ear. What really bruh? You couldn't let me tell my soul mate myself?

******************************

Ok Guys, please let me know when you want me to update, and what you think so far.

That would be great!

Bye boo.