Chapter 14

*Blling Bling* My phone rung in my hands. Why is she calling we were just texting!!! And i'm going to scream at her and not mean it. I pull out my hair tie and swipe to the right to answer the call. "Jess what the fuck do I need to know?" I practically yell before my voice cracks a little. "Okay, but your not going to like it." She says causing me to run my hands through my hair and start breathing heavily.
"Shawnhasagirlfrsinsdjhlsdfjh." What? "Um please speak English Jess." I state with an uneasy tone, and a crinkled chin scared of what she is going to say next. I hear ruffling noises before I hear Jess talking to someone. I pause and attempt to listen to what she was saying and who she was talking to.
"Shut up and get out of my room, im on the phone!!" She screeches. Well damn.

"Where was I? Oh..." She mumbles before she begins to walk around her room. I can tell because i can hear her footsteps. "Please stop stalling and tell me. You're making me anxious." I say standing up from my bed and pacing around the room.
"Okay, here it goes. Shawn has a girlfriend." WHAT?!?!?!? "Well, what should I do? Should I go on the date and ask him why he asked me on a date and who is girlfriend is?" I question walking into my adjoining bathroom. I stare at my reflection in the mirror, waiting for an answer from Jess but all I get is silence.

I pull my phone away from my ear and see that she hung up 17 minutes ago. 17 minutes wtf how long was I staring at my ugly face?!? I look at the time before seeing that it's is now, 6:12. FUCK!! I need to get ready!

I place my phone in the counter and strip down. I turn the shower nobs. Before I jump into the shower I put hair in a messy bun and wash my body with my lux body wash.

When I had finished I checked the time and saw that it was 6:16. Yay! 3 minutes! New record!! Ok clothes. I walk out of my bathroom and into my wardrobe. I run my fingers along the clothes hanging next to me on my right. Before one catches my eye.

I pull out a lengthy light grey, long sleeve shirt with white lace pockets and pair it with some black jeans and some brown leather boots. I grab my small brown leather purse that goes perfectly with my boots and an off white scarf, before making my way back to the bathroom.

After applying a small amount of make up I quickly straiten my hair and throw it in a mid pony before picking up my phone to check the time once more. 6:53!?!? Fuck!!!

I run to my dresser and place some baby blue rose earnings in exchange for my usual diamond ones. I hear a knock on my front door so I run out of my room and down the hall. I swing the door open to see no one. "Really?" I mumble under my breath. I slowly turn around and slam into something hard before tumbling to the ground landing on top of the only person who somehow knows how to get in my house.

"Hi." He mumbles because I'm resting my body weight on him. Damn he's sexy. I bite my lip and say the same in return.

We end up staring into each others eyes for so long we lost track of time. We were zapped back into reality when I got a text from someone. "Sorry I-I didn't, I shouldn't have. Are you ok?" I ask nervously as I stand up. He does the same soon after and brushes himself off. "Are you going to read your text?" He asks pointing to my purse. "Oh. Yeah" I mumble and pull it out see a message from... Brady. "That bastard what does he want now?" I think to myself but it must have been out loud because Shawn follows with a question. "Who!?" He says a little to firmly causing me to get shivers down the back of my neck and through my spinal cord, all the way down to my toes.

"Oh it's just my ex, Brady from Australia. He wants me back I don't want him. And he tried to rape me so I gave up trying to be
Nice and screamed at him and kept his pride as he ran out of my house. No big deal." I say putting my phone back in my purse. "What?!?" He yells but not as loud as when he yelled 2 minutes ago. "It's wasn't that hard because my parents made me take vocal classes because I was really quite and I could sing. And they also taught me how to do karate, knife fighting, javelin, archery, and track in school. So I'm good at protecting myself. I never really wanted to ever use them on anybody so I didn't. But when Brady showed up at my house, he wanted to say that he was sorry for me and thought that me being vulnerable was the perfect time to get in my pants. And yeah." I say as we walk out my front door and he stands behind me waiting for me to lock the door.

We press the buttons and wait in the elevator before it shakes and stops suddenly forcing me to the ground and Shawn into the corner. We runs to me and pulls me up by my hand and stands in front if me. What is going on? Is he protecting me? What's going to happen?

In under 10 seconds flat the doors are forced open and Shawn is thrown at the wall on the side of the elevator and then he gets up and throws punches at a tall hairy man with..teeth? What the fuck is going on? The unknown man is then tossed across the lobby by Shawn before he looks at me and sprints away to finish the fight. Why are his eyes red? And why are they so fucking fast? That's not even possible! I think as they are launched from one side to the other over and over again.

"ROOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAUUUUUUURRRRR!!!!!!!!!" My head jolts to the left to face another tall teenage boy with bright red eyes, k9 like teeth and huge side burns howls at the top of his lungs. Howls!?