Chapter 13

I sprint down the steps and into the living room to be met with the open arms my aunt has supplied me with. "Hey Dekodah, how are you?" My aunt asks as she pulls me away from the hug.
Me and my aunt are really close we talk all the time over the phone and Skype and stuff. "It's Dee, and I'm good how are you?" I ask as I turn to walk into the kitchen.
"I'm good Dee! Now, please don't freak out but I am a manager for a celebrity and he's here!" She says cautiously as she too enters the kitchen.
"Why would I freak?" I question as I poor milk into my glass.
"Well... Because he used to be in your favourite movies from when you were younger." She states quicker than usual. The fuck? Who is it?
"Umm... Who is it?" I ask with hesitation as I put down my now empty glass on the bench. I watch her face tighten as she turns around and walks into her study. She returns with a talk figure behind her.

As the figure gets closer my jaw literally hits the floor in amazement. OH MY GOD!! IM DREAMING!!! GOD I HOPE IM NOT!!! "Hi, Dekodah!" He says as he makes is way around my aunt who has a worried expression strained across her nicely made up face. Oh my fucking god!! Its ZAC EFRON!!!!!!! "Yes it's me!!" He says taking a step tothe side to allow my aunt to pass. "Oh I said that out load sorry." I say pushing the stray hairs out of my face while moving my head to look at the tiled floor.

"It's okay as long as you don't over fangirl, because..." She pauses and looks at him and he looks back at her before wrapping his arm around her waist. The fuck? "He is going to be moving in!" She says in a higher pitch causing me to squint slightly.
"What!?" I scream. Omg he's moving in! Wait... Doesn't this mean he's now my... Oh no they aren't! Oh but how cool would it be though?!? To have Zac Efron as an uncle?!

"Now Dekodah, I don't mean to make you feel uncomfortable or anything but me and your Aunt have been dating for a long time and we will be moving out into a house in a rural area. And this will be yours." Zac explains as my jaw falls 60 feet or so to the lobby carpet.

"No fucking way?!?" I scream as I hug them and jump a little.
"Language Dekodah!" Aunty Cass whisper yells to me. "
"Shit sorry, oh my gosh sorry" I say covering my mouth and looking my aunt straight in the eyes. She death stares me for about 5 seconds before turning to Zac.

"Want to go check out that house?" She asks and places a hand on his chest. He nods and they turn and walk to
The front door. "Oh and Dekodah, do you have enough money for food an- oh wait. Hahha never mind you have heaps but if you like we will won't make you pay rent for the first 2 months." She says standing in these door way with Zac behind her waiting.
"Yeah that would be great but when I need to pay who do I pay?" I question as I walk to my aunt.
"Me! This is my house so just pay me." She says before leaving and closing the door.
Wow that was a bit rude. But on the bright side I get this apartment to myself. Is so surreal. I can't wait to... Umm... Be alone, and dance around the house with music blaring. I can't believe that Zac Efron is basically my uncle.

I pull out my black iPhone 5s and open up my contacts. Should I? Yes! Stop being a pussy! Do you want him here again!? "No?" I say out loud. Fuck in stupid, having a conversation with myself and talking out loud when no one even here!

I press the message contact button and stare at the screen as it displays iMessages. I float my fingers over the keyboard before giving in and letting them fiddle with the letters.

D- "Hi Shawn, you wanted to talk." Yeah that's ok. I wait for the reply but I don't have to wait long because he repays within seconds. Well damn.
S- "Hey I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date with me?" A date? How can I go on a date with him if he tackled me to the ground and kissed me before leaving me without me even knowing him!!! I should get to know him though.
D- "Sure when and where?" I ask soon after.
S- "It's a surprise just wear jeans or something casual and I'kk pick you up at 7." He answers in return.
D- "Umm... Can I have a hint please?" Where is he going to take me?!?
S- "A lot of kids go there." The fuck?!? It better not be stupid and childish! Ugh it probably is!

I lock my phone and make my way to my bedroom to get ready since it's already 5:30pm and I have no idea where we are going. My phone beeps in my pocket and I unlock it to see a message saying "Sup bitch! Wanna do something?" Oh it's Jess hahaha.
D- "Hey Jess! I can't I have plans! 😝"
J- "What plans could you possibly have?"
D- "Well.. I have a date!" Oh god here it comes!
J- "Really!?! Who with!?! Where?!?"
D- "Calm down bitch! Ok... So with a guy called Shawn Mendes and he said it was a surprise." Far out!
J- "There's something you should know about Shawn." What?!?!?
D- "WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?!?!?"