Chapter 16

Hey guys,

Thank you for 230 reads, but please suggest it to your friends and let me know what you think so far.

Enjoy, Mo-Fo.

**************

Shawn's POV

I stand frozen waiting for Dekodahs' reaction. "No you're lying vampires and werewolves arent real." She says. I show here my fangs and my red eyes while Kian transforms into the desert wolf (yes from teen wolf.). Suddenly she spins on her heels and sprints down the alleyway. What the fuck? Where's she going? I go to chase after her but am pushed back by the only other person in the alleyway. Kian. "Let me go! I need to make sure shes okay?!" I yell straight in his face.

"Going near her while shes scared will only make it worse." Kian says in a calm voice while a grasp his grey shirt in my fist. "Why doesn't this phase you?" I scream at him. "Because she is YOUR soulmate not mine!"

Dekodahs POV

I hear arguing behind me forcing my feet to move faster than ever. Wait where am I going? I make a sharp turn and jog for a few more meters before slowing into a walk. I stop outside a small cafe and stare at the sign. 1369 coffee house? Sounds okay. I walk up to the glass doors and push them open allowing the cool air to hit my tear stained face. I sniff and wipe my face with the back of my hand and make my way up to the counter. "Do you make iced coffee frappes?" I ask the woman in black with a red apron. "Yes ma'am, we do." She replies with a small friendly smile.
"Okay thanks, can I please get one of those with whipped cream and skim milk please?" I ask the blonde teenager as she writes my order onto a small notepad. "Is that all?" She questions. "Yes thanks." I reply with a smile and a nod. "Okay that will be $6.25." The girl I have been speaking to for the past 5 minutes says before I hand her my money and close my purse. She places it in the register then turning around and grabbing a cup and a sharpie. "Name?" She says in a perky voice. "Uh.. Dee." I state.

After my iced coffee was handed to me, I thanked the woman and began to walk back home knowing that I can attempt to get a good night sleep.

*****

Once I make it to my apartment door I stare at my door and contemplate whether or not I should enter. My body takes over and unlocks and swings the door open. I walk through my aunts apartment with caution scratching at my skin. My eyes stay wide open as I flick on the kitchen light and open the stainless steel fridge. Yass! They have PIZZA!!! I grab the pizza box and throw it on the bench behind me. I open the cupboard and pull out a glass plate.

I sit on the couch, watching teen wolf while eating my pizza. Well... this is very ironic ain't it? I wonder if Kian is more like Scott or Peter? Are they even anything like these werewolves? God I hope so. I sigh and turn off netflix on the apple tv, before putting away my plate and making my way to my room. I change into my pajamas and wipe off my concealer and mascara that I didn't even need.

I toss and turn, thrashing my bed sheets off my body and onto the floor. I stare at ceiling for god knows how long, then picking up my phone and looking at the time. 1:30. Great. (note the sarcasm). I chuck my phone back onto my bedside table and close my eyes trying to force myself to sleep, noticing a light sniffle come from outside my door. I rip my eyes open and carefully walk toward the sound. I pull my door open and walk down the hall following the sound. I notice the light on in Stacey's room.

I knock and wait for a response. Nothing. I push the door open to see Stacey sitting on the floor with her back resting on the bed, in the foetle position. (Don't worry that's actually how you spell it.) "Stacey are you okay?" I ask sitting next to her on the floor. She sniffs and rubs her eyes before looking directly into my eyes and saying. "My b-best friend died and the police said a guy found him d-d-dead in an alleyway with a punctured lung and a s-stab wound in his chest." OH MY GOD! "Do they know who did it?" I ask trying not to sound to suspicious. "N-no, not yet but they are going to contact me when they do." FUCK!!! I'm dead. I gulp deeply before standing up and looking at Stacey who has a confused look on her face from my actions.

"Would you like something to drink?" I ask placing my hand out for her to hold. She wraps her hand in mine and I lift her up from the floor of her bedroom. We make our way to the kitchen and I pull out 2 glasses from the cupboard and fill them with water. I hand her, hers and sip at mine. "Jc was my best friend and I cant believe he's dead. I never thought someone could die so horribly." She says before chugging down her water, and placing it on the bench. "My parents were ripped apart by wild animals after being in a car crash. I watched them being hauled into the ambulance, my mothers face covered and my Dad still alive. He was alive until he got to the hospital. So please don't say it was a horrible death if you haven't seen what I have." I say wiping the tears from my red cheeks. I watch her eyes drop even more before I sink to the floor and cry like a baby. "Dee? I'm sorry I didn't mean to." Stacey says walking around the island and sitting beside me.

I cry into my hands for a while than raising my head and looking to my left to see nobody. "Stacey?" I stand up and walk around the house searching for her. I hear a rattling noise coming from the bathroom and knock. It creeks open sending chills down my spine. I hastily take a step in the bathroom before air is forcefully ripped from my lungs at the site. IS THAT A GUN? OH GOD!