Chapter 7

What the Fuck is he doing here? Why at 12:15?

I put on a fake smile and said "Hey Brandon, what are you doing here at... midnight?"
"I heard what happened to your parents and I..." "Wow, news gets around fast doesn't it?" I said cutting him off.

"Yeah anyways, I just want you to know i'm here and if you need anything im just a phone call away." He said. I nodded a thank you and started closing the front door when it stopped before closing. "Umm... Yes?" I said pulling the wooden door slightly.
"I wanted to know if you wanted me to stay for the night?" What the... No why would he think that?
"No its ok I have to get some sleep I have to be up early, I have a plane to catch." I said without thinking. Well shit, great job Dekodah. *Note the sarcasm*

I slammed the door shut and locked it than ran around the house locking all the other doors and windows. When I had finished I was standing in the bathroom playing with my fingers. I need to get out of here until he leaves or- or..." My train of thought was cut of by the thundering sound that rung through my ears. Then another huge thud and a 5 foot 11, teenage boy with blonde hair and extremely dark hazel eyes standing in the door way. I stared at him and then down at his hands that were now in fists. He had white knuckles and veins pocking out in every direction.

I stood there knowing what he was going to do next. He took a step towards me and I took a huge one back and slammed straight into the wall. "Please don't hurt me Brandon." I pleaded, covering my face with my hands and slightly crouching in submission for what was coming next when...

A hand was placed on my shoulder and I was pulled into a muscly chest. "Hey its okay, im not going to hurt you because you've already been hurt enough" Brandon said while pulling me away and keeping his large hands on my shivering shoulders. What on earth is going on? Why isn't he abusing me? Am I dreaming or... "No your not dreaming and I've changed just to get back with you but now i know that that's never going to happen so I wanted to thank you for helping me get back to being me again." He said removing his hands.
"Oh shit, I said that out loud?" I said lowering my hands to my stomach and again, playing with my hands. I felt a hand under my chin pulling my head up and I obeyed. A tear fell from my cheek and it was soon wiped away with Brandon's thumbs.
"Yes, you did. But its okay your tired and your not thinking straight." He said just before placing his lips on mine. What is.. Noo he didn't.

I pushed him in the chest until he hit the ground. "WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAN'T JUST ABUSE MY FOR 3 YEARS THEN DECIDE TO USE MY PARENTS DEATH TO GET BACK TOGETHER! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BRANDON? YOU KNOW I'M STRUGGLING AND YOU STILL THINK ITS OKAY TO TREAT MY LIKE I'M A PIECE OF SHIT! NO GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY FUCKING HOUSE BEFORE I FINALLY CALL THE FUCKING COPS AND THEY WILL BE HERE FAST BECAUSE ONE WAS HERE 20 FUCKING MINUTES AGO!!!!" I screamed at the boy with a scared look on his face. Wow, that was awesome. Now keep going.

"HURRY UP BEFORE I MAKE YOU!!" I screamed pointing out of the door way after grabbing my phone from the basin. He scrambled to his feet before running out the of the bedroom, down the stairs and out the front door. I watched him drive away in his car, because he was a year older then me so he had his license and I was only 15, 16 in a month. "Fucking pussy thinks he can hit me and then kiss me. What the hell is wrong with guys?" I said out loud while walking down stairs and open the cabinet underneath the sink. 

CRASH!!! "Mother Fucker!" I screamed as the contents of the cabinet fell onto my feet and out onto the floor. "Yay!" I said sarcastically as I started picking up the items on the floor and stacking them back in the cabinet. 

When all the mess was put away, I grabbed the tool kit (or box.. whatever you call it) and pulled out a stanley screw driver to fix the now broken doors. I left the box on the ground and made my way to the front door and attached it back to the frame. How did he do that?  Then made my way upstairs to my bedroom.  I turned into the first door on the left after passing the linen closet on the right. I walked across my bedroom and into the bathroom on the right. "There all done." i said dusting of my hands and placing the screw driver on my bedside table, grabbing my clothes and then went back to the bathroom to take a shower. 

*Skip Shower*

When my head hit the pillow I was out like a light. 
'SCREECH!! The blue camery tumbled toward the highway barrier and slammed straight into it side on, while the other, black 4X4 Toyota pushed the side of the camery with the bull bar. I ran towards the accident but I couldn't move my body was stuck. My brain was telling me to run while my body told me to watched...After about 20 minutes,  I finally had the strength to move. I started sprinting to the now crushed cars and dodged people and cars. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the paramedic slowly lift the sheet over my mothers lifeless body. I turned my head to see a man sprawled out on the road like s blanket and saw him being lifted on a stretcher and pushed to the ambulance. "DADDYYYYYY!!!!!!!!"