Chapter 18

A/N
Okay guys... If u want a follow back on Insta, vine, snapchat etc. please leave ur name in the comments or message me them.
Ok. Cool. Thanx. Enjoy!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What does she mean by ''That's the point'? What are they gonna do to her? I was interrupted by my thoughts by a gun and bullets being slammed into the kitchen bench by Zac. "What are you doing?" I asked my throat swelling with worry.
"Don't worry I'm just cleaning them for you." He said holding up the throwing knife he just removed from his belt. "Why would I ne-" I was cut off by my aunt placing an arm on my shoulder and explaining why I need them.

"Wh-why do I have to do it? Why don't you do it?" I whine as we make our way into the bathroom in my bedroom. Why are we going to my bathroom?

She pushed my door open and walked up to my mirror. After pulling the glass vase down, my mirror glided across my bathroom wall and showed multiple weapons displayed neatly on shelves. "WHAT THE FUCK?!? How long has this been here?" Ask slowly lowering my voice. My aunt stares at me wide eyed before reaching for a belt and a hand gun, as well as a knife and a bullet case full of bullets. "Okay. This is what you will need to protect yourself because these vampires now know who you are and what you do. And they will not hesitate to kill you. Oh and these bullets are filled with vervain and explode when they make contact with an object." She says handing me the objects and walking out of the bathroom. "Is there anything else I need to know?" I ask following close behind her.

"I guess I should tell you how to tell if someone is a vampire shouldn't I?" I nod and she continues. "Well, they appear and disappear very fast, they have very little emotion and seem as if they are restricting themselves from things." She says causing me to nod and walk over to my bed. I grab my handbag and place my weapons inside.

I turn and notice my aunt is no longer in my room. I decide to search for her, but before I make it out of my bedroom door my phone buzzes in my back pocket.

I unlock my screen and see that it is a text from my aunt.

*Be back soon Dee. Zac and I have gone shopping, what do you want for dinner? - Aunty Cass*

*Caesar salad? Oh and do you mind if I go out? - Dee*

*Ok Hun I'll bring some home and yeah you can go out but be back by 6 - Aunty Cass*

I lock my phone and slip on my uggboots. I hike up my Nike sweatpants and grab my gun and check the bullets before tucking it in the back of my pants and making my way out the door.
••••••••••••••••••
Once I make it to 1369 cafe I order an iced coffee with wiped cream and a chocolate chip muffin.

"That will be $8.50 today." The male behind the counter says while placing a piece of paper on the bench and sliding it to me after I hand him my cash. I furrow my eyebrows and he tells me he will bring it to me.

I make my way to a booth at the back of the restaurant and open the folded piece of paper. It has his name, number and a small note written on it.
*text me and we can have some fun ;)"

I scoff and a drink is placed in front of me and my muffin as well. I sip my drink and stare at the talk boy with black hair and green eyes. "What Hayes?!" I grunt as he stands there with a smug smirk on his face.

"What's your name? And where you from?" He asks sitting across from me. I role my eyes and answer his question. He nods and swiftly turns his head to the side when a tall boy with long brown hair and light blue eyes. "Sorry Dekodah I have to go. Oh and don't forget about my offer." He said winking and jogging of to the boy with the beautiful blue orbs.

I sigh and pull a piece off of my muffin placing it in my mouth. I stare out the window for god knows how long, before a person slips into the seat across from me. "Hayes I don't care anymore I don't want to talk!" I say still staring out the window. "What!?! Why don't you want to talk to Hayes?" I turn my head to see, Shawn. "Umm.. I forgot to turn of my cat! I have to go." I say scooting out of the booth.

"Wait Dekodah. Let me explain." I stop just before I stand up and turn to him. "What do you want to explain?" I ask sliding back across the seat. "How I became a vampire, how long I've been one, why I follow you and why I'm your soulmate." I stare at him as the words excuse his beautiful lips. "Umm okay then."

"Well, when I was 16 my father and I had a very big argument and he lost control and he went to punch me in the face but I dodge it and ran across the room. I was shocked and I soon found out that my parents are vampires and that I had come of age. I have changed in appearance but it takes a lot longer for my body to age. I am now 56 years old and all the magcon boys are also vampires except for Kian he is a vampire cross werewolf. His mom is a werewolf and his dad is a vampire. And the only reason i let him in my
Magcon  with us is because he is part vampire and my one best friends. The Magcon boys and I have a huge rivalry with werewolves. That's why I protect you so much and that's why I always know where you are. I'm so protective of you because you are my soulmate." He says extremely fast causing him to loose his breath and making mine disappear. What the fuck? How did he say that so fast and somehow make it make sense? Wait that didn't make sense. Yes it did! Did it?

"Yes it did and I'm a vampire I don't need air but I can breath because I need to look like I'm alive aye?" He says making my eyes widen. "Did i-?"
"Yes you did." Shawn says taking a piece of my muffin. "Hey that's mine and can't you only drink blood!?"