Chapter 17

A/N
Okay guys if u want a follow back on insta, vine, Twitter etc.
Please leave your name in the comments.

******
"Shit Dekodah! Don't do that! I could have shot you!" I stand there, eyes wide at the scene that just unfolded. I watch as she places the gun back onto the display rack. "Umm.. Stacey why is there a hidden room filled with weapons? And what were you doing?" I ask with a shaky voice and a weak body. "Um I was fixing some, cleaning them and doing what your Aunt asked my to do." What?! She pushes a button on the side of the vanity causing two walls from each side of the room to slide together and lock.

I watch as she slides the mirror back in front of the buttons and walk toward me. I stand there still in fear before she pulls out her phone and scrolls through it. She brings her phone to her ear and stares me straight in the eyes before speaking. "Oh hey sorry to bother you but you need to get here asap. Dee is freaking out, shes not moving and our secrets exposed. I'm so sorry I new you were going to tell her and I should have been more careful." Stacey says quickly before she pulls a sorry face as she listen to who I think is my Aunt. "Okay 20 minutes?" She asks and then nods before hanging up.

"Dee come sit in the lounge room." Stacey says exiting the room waving her hand as a sign to follow her. I follow behind her slowly and take a seat in the recliner. I bounce my leg waiting nervously for god knows what. An explanation?

After what feels like a long wait, the door swings wide open and Zac and my aunt. They throw there keys and mbags on the bench in the kitchen and make their way to the living room.

"Dee? I was going to tell you next week but I guess now is a better time since Stacey wasn't very careful. But you were going to find out sooner or later." I stare at my Aunt with a confused expression until she claps her hands and sits on the seat next to me. "Okay well do you know how you've done knife fighting, karate, fire arm training, gymnastics and track for as long as you could remember?" I nod and she continues. "Well you've been doing them for a reason." My jaw clenches. Yeah because mum and dad made me! Duh!

"Your parents were vampire hunters and so are we, all of us." She says pointing to the three people staring holes through my now pale face. "What? But vampires aren't real!" I half yell at them.
"Oh but they are and you know 2 I've had people watching you making sure you're safe because the vampires know your going to be in the family business. Well sorta family business." She shrugs. What did you say?!? I'm being stalked?!?

I sit there frozen before Aunt Cass' hand in placed on my shoulder and I'm snapped out of thoughts. "Wait who are the vampires that I know?" I ask staring her straight into her eyes.
"Shawn Mendes and Jack Gilinsky. Their whole gang are vampires and 1 in particular is after you." My stomach drops at her words. "W-who?" I ask worriedly.

She looks down, then looks at Zac who soon answers my question. "Shawn." He says in a slight whisper. OMFG!!  I was going to go on a date with him! What the fuck Dekodah? "YOU WERE WHAT!?!?" My aunt practically screams at me. "Oh shit I said it out load didn't I?" They all nod in time with the exact same expression. Shock.

"What did you expect? He's hot and I didn't know he was a vampire until 4 hours ag...oh shit." I say realising what I had just blurted out.

My aunt stand on her feet and paces around the living room while Zac attempts to calm her. Stacey replaces my Aunts spot on the sofa and looks at me. "Dee..? How did you find out?" She asks in a worried tone while Aunt Cass and Zac stare at us. "Umm.. Well.. Shawn an I were on our way to our date. And he was attacked when we exited he elevator and I know this will hurt." I say to Stacey before continuing. "But it was Jc and Kian, scratched Jc across the face before I sprinted out of the lobby and into a small store. Then Jc somehow new where I was and took me into an alley telling me that if I make a noise he will kill me and I had a feeling he was going to do it anyway. He strangled me and gave me this bruise dragging me into an alleyway after I sprinted out of the store." I say poking the blue mark on my neck. "And then Shawn showed up and punched Jc causing him to land at my feet when I was 10 meters away, and I kicked him in the face and stabbed him. I'm sorry Stacey but he was going to kill and if I had known that you new him I wouldn't have done it. Please forgive me?" She gets up and stomps her way into the bathroom.

She returns with a 2mm Kolibri hand gun and pulling back the trigger. I stand up and reach for my knife. Before I am able to grab the knife she fires the gun. I'm forced back in shock to soon realise that the gun jammed and she was tackled to the ground my Zac. I stand in shock at the shock that Stacey would have shot me.

Zac picks her up after removing the gun from her possession and throwing it at my Aunt. He puts her in a head lock and whispers in her ear before nodding at my aunt and walking down the hall. "You little bitch! I will kill you! No you can't put me in the dungeon there's a vampire in there!!" She calls out causing me to turn my head to my aunt. "That's the point!" My aunt screams then looks at me and smirks.