Chapter 8

I woke up and sat up in my bed. I lifted my hand to rubs my eyes. Why is my face wet? And why is my throat so fucking sore?... Wait, the dream. I began to cry again after what felt like forever I picked up my phone from the beside table and wiped my eyes with my other hand and I pressed the bottom button of my iPhone 5s. I squinted my eyes from the now blinding light shining in my face.

I manage to make out the time my phone is showing and see that it is 3:40am. Yay I have 4 hours until my flight (sarcasm) and I can't go back to sleep now so, I might as well pack some more stuff and get ready? I got up from my warm bed and walked over and flicked my light switch before making my way to my closet. I pulled out some black sweats and a grey tank top for the plane ride and packed the few remaining clothes into my spare suitcase. I walked back over to my bed and placed them on the end and made my bed.

After my bed was made I got another backpack from my closet and started putting my valuables in it. Laptop? Check. iPad? Check. Earphones? Check. When I had put those items in my bag, I went to the bathroom and stripped down and had a shower.

I washed my hair and shaved my legs. I have a lot of time why not?

When I had finished I jumped out, dried my body, moisturized and blow dried my hair. I walked back out into my bedroom and got my underwear and put them on, pulling of my towel that was wrapped around my naked body. I put on the clothes I got out before, put my hair in a messy bun and checked my phone again. 4:27? Really? Ugh! What am I meant to do for the next 2 hours before I have to leave?

I stood there in the middle of my room thinking about what I can do. Suddenly, I hear a loud grumble and now that it was my stomach all most instantly. I wondered out my bedroom door and down the stairs when... I miss the bottom step and fall flat on my face. "FUCK!!!!!!" I push myself up off of the tiled floor and stand up on the spot dusting my hands. I take a step forward and feel what seems like a lightning bolt jolt up my right leg all the way up to my knee.

"OW, MOTHER FUCKER!!" I scream as I place my hand on my thigh in an act of pain. I limp on my left leg until I reach the stainless steel fridge. I open up the left door and pull out an ice pack. I then open up the other side and stare blankly at the content. What to eat, what to eat? Ooh... Cake! I pick up the platter and place it on the island opposite to the fridge. I pull out a spoon from the draw underneath the counter.

I wattle around the bench and sit one of the breakfast bar stools and put my right foot on the one to my right and place the freezing ice pack on my now extremely swollen ankle. I hiss in pain at the pressure and turn to my side and take the cling wrap of the metal platter. Well no one can tell me what I can do n-... I cut my self of from what I was thinking and through the fork across the kitchen, causing it to hit the stove. I placed my elbows on the marble counter and slumped my head on my palms.

I raised my head and wiped away the tears that escaped my hazel eyes and ran down my face. I grabbed the ice pack off of my foot and placed it on the bench. Good the swelling has gone down. Lets try this again. I stood up and limped up the stairs and to the bedroom. I winced in pain with every step I took. 

Once I had made it to my bedroom I stood in the doorway trying to figure out what I needed. Toiletries? Yes!  I started packing up my make up on the vanity into a bag and then put my toothbrush and toothpaste into it as well. I opened the first draw and pulled out my straightener and heat protectant spray. I placed them into my bag along with my girly products (you all know what im talking about). On my way back into my bedroom I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket of my sweats. I read the name that popped up at me. I swiped left and was taken back by the ear piercing noise, blaring through the speaker.

"Hey, calm down and tell me whats wrong." I said calmly through the phone. OMG!
"Well..." 

A/N 
If you guys want anything to happen further on. Please leave suggestions in the comments below. Oh and if you have any questions just ask. Ok guys?

Good! 

-Bye bitches