13. Take me somewhere nice

IMPORTANT: hey guys you should google "Floripa brazilian restaurant in London" before reading this and see the pictures and stuff! i've never been there but I tried to describe it anyway. Sorry if the location is wrong i dont really remember how i described it when i wrote :3 <3

A group of people decided to leave Bertie's house and go to a club. The neighbors were complaining because the music was too loud. Some minutes later there were only some people left.

"We should go, Dan" I said. I was very drunk though, and I didn't think I'd be able to walk back home. Dan was even worse so we'd probably have to wait some time before going.

"You don't need to go guys, it's fine... we just can't have loud music" Bertie said.

I relaxed on the couch and pulled Dan closer. I looked around and saw Emily and PJ going to a bedroom. Chris sat down next to me and Dan, looking down at his phone. Grace was in the kitchen with a guy called Rob.

Dan kind of lay on my chest and shoulder, cuddling into me a bit. I wrapped my arm around him. He was sleepy and I realized I was too, even though it wasn't so late.

Bertie took a drag off a cigarette and I looked for a cigarette in Dan's pocket. We had smoked them all, but I really wanted more.

"You can have mine" Chris said, giving me two cigarettes. He sounded upset and mad, like he didn't even care about the cigarettes or about anything. He seemed sober as well.

"Thanks man" I said. Dan had closed his eyes so I didn't think he wanted to talk or smoke. "You look bored and sad, what's wrong?" I asked, trying to sound normal. I wasn't really listening or seeing anything right.

"It's nothing dude" he answered, not actually looking at me.

"Dude you know what we say in brazil we say I'LL LET LIFE TAKES ME, WHEREVER IT WANTS..." I sounded extremely high and I couldn't understand what I was saying or why. I took a deep drag off the cigarette and smiled at Chris, who looked at me confused. " It's a song you know?" I tried explaining, but he rolled his eyes. "deixa a vida me levar, vida levaaa eu, DEIXA A VIDA ME LEVÁ!" I started singing the song and laughing alone.

"Dude, you're drunk" Chris said. I laughed uncontrollably, making Dan move and open his eyes.

"I KNOW CHRIS" I said. "Life is just too short to be bored like you are dude"

He rolled his eyes again. PJ came back to the lounge with a smile.

"Did I hear someone singing Zeca here? Or am I too drunk?" he asked. He was holding Emily's hand.

"YOU DID" I laughed.

Pj started singing the song and pulled Emily closer by the waist. She laughed, watching him sing. I sang along with him. I'll never know how I knew the lyrics to that song, but well... it happened. PJ started dancing with Emily, and she tried to keep up but failed. It was a Brazilian kind of dance; she wouldn't know how to do it... but they were both drunk and so was I, so it didn't really matter.

Dan was really sleepy so he lay on the couch, resting his head on my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair and smoked, watching PJ dance and sing with Emily. Chris had the worst face. I was just laughing though. Grace and the guy called Rob came back from the kitchen and they started dancing with Emily and PJ. You see, there was no music, just PJ's voice, and the lights were on. Grace called me to dance with them but I refused.

"Fucking hell, I'm drunk" Bertie chuckled. "I'm going to bed, you guys can sleep here and stuff, no worries because my parents won't be here till Tuesday." He said leaving the lounge. I looked down at Dan.