Breaking in

Tam pov.

“Vic?”   nothing

“Victor?”   still nothing.

Where could he be?

Waking up to an empty bed was defiantly  new to me, it wasn’t  often that  Vic wasn’t beside me sound asleep when I woke up.

I was  really starting to worry. It was about noon and  I knew he had woken up earlier but I figured he had just  came back to bed.

Maybe he went to get coffee?.

I went down stairs and into the kitchen, there wasn’t a  trace  of  Vic anywhere. Its not like him to just.....

Just then I heard a  loud bang from outside and a  few swear words. Quickly  I ran to the living room and  grabbed one of his acoustic guitar that was leaning on the couch.

Foot steps got closer to the front door as I creeped along the  hall, careful not to make a  sound. With the  guitar over my shoulder ready to swing.

The knob on the door  started to  jiggle around as if someone was trying the door to see if it was open. I was  going to die.

My  heart was in my  throat at this point and every movement  of the  door knob my hands became more sweaty making it harder for me to grip the neck of the guitar. My legs started to shake and  go numb. My breath was stuck in my lungs as I watched the door slowly open.  Without a second more I screamed and ran toward the  door, swinging the guitar back and forth.

I heard two yells come back at me as I hit a body and sent who ever flying backwards , the cracking sound of the guitar was ear piercing.  I knew Vic was going to kill me but I think my safety  came first.

Behind my screaming and  swinging of the now broken acoustic I could hear my name being called but I was too scared to stop,  My  body wouldnt stop. I didn’t want to be kidnapped. I didn’t want to be  taken away from Vic and have him come home to an empty house. But if it was crazy fans then I rather it be me then him.

Two arms came around me,  knocking me down and  pinned me to the ground.  I kicked and screamed louder  for them to get off.

But they weren’t having it. A hand covered my mouth as they laid their dead weight on me.  Why couldn’t my self defence instinct s kick in sooner?. I was done for now.

“Shhh! Tammy  calm down” 

They knew my name, how did they know my name?.

I was in tears, too scared to open my eyes at this point.

“Just do what you want, don’t harm my boyfriend, please”  I sobbed. 

There was nothing, no comment no noise. Just shaking. The body on top of me was,… was  laughing?

Their  body shook as they broke out in a fit of laughter.

Creasing my eye browns together  I  opened my eyes. Staring a head  of me was bits and pieces of the acoustic guitar and duffel bags and boxes.

“Your such a  spaz”  the voice spoke in between their  fits. I knew this voice.

The  weight was off my back and I was  picked up by the waist and placed on my feet.

I turned around to see tony still laughing as he wiped away tears from his eyes.

“What the hell tony!!” I yelled and  punched him in the arm. Why the hell was tony breaking into Vic's house?.

“Are you trying to give me a heart attack.? Why would you break in?  what are you doing?!”  I was so overwhelmed with what just happened and how I almost  thought I was being kidnapped  I started to cry hysterically.

“Aww Tammy  no, don’t cry. Come here”  Tony pulled me into a hug and  started to stroked my hair trying to calm me down. My body was shaking violently and my nerves were on end. I felt like I was having a panic attack. Why did he have to scare me, Where was VIc when i needed him?