Mission for clothes

Cass pov

All I remember was laughing at the girls. I pushed one of the strippers in the pool, and then being chased by him. I could of sworn I was  dumped in next. It would explain why my  phone is destroyed and I found my clothes soaking went sprawled on the floor. Still doesn’t tell me why I woke up naked, why there was a guy in my bed. Why none of my friends were in my room! Why wasn’t Tammy with me? Why did I have to drink so much? Why ..no not why , how! How Could I be so stupid!

Tears ran down my cheeks as I watched the San Diego sunrise on the roof top. I came up here mainly because  the person I woke up next to wasn’t Mike and it scared me. I felt sick. I felt guilty, this was  going to hurt him so bad. Cause i knew how much it did to me.

“ahem”  someone cleared their throat behind me. I really didn’t even want to move.

“Cass?” she spoke softly. My head turned in the direction of my best friend. Tam. She came rushing over when she saw my face.

“Cass, I umm..I slept with Jeff” She stuttered

Well damn.

“I slept with some guy too”  As  if on cue we both broke down crying. Now this would have been hilarious but the fact that we both woke up with guys in our bed other then our boyfriend/ fiance was horrible.

“What are we  going to do?” Tam sniffled once she calmed.

“We could pretend it never happened?”

She shook her head.

“I cant  lie to him, I know it was a bachelor party and the last time to do stuff before your married, but im not off the hook. This is cheating, I cheated on my boyfriend”

“Listen, no one has to know and no one has to say anything. I don’t think anyone saw us? And my phone is  ruined so I don’t think I have evidence”

As soon as I said that, Tam whipped out her phone and we both looked through it for pictures or anything of last night. Luckily there was only ones of me jumping on the bed with Hayley and selfies of us. Pictures of the food and drinks, along with the pool. 

“phew, I don’t think anyone else took pictures.” I said trying to think back to last night.

“ugh! I cant remember anything!” I whined, Tam snorted. 

“That’s because you and Hayley decided to down a bottle of wine before we even got to your party. Lets go get some coffee, im starting to get a headache.”

I nodded but looked down at what I was wearing. I don’t think a  bathrobe would be appropriate to wear to a complimentary breakfast at a hotel.

 So we  decided to somehow ninja our way back into my room.

“Why are we crawling in the hallway?” I whispered to Tam who was on all fours in front of me.

“Cause”

“Cause why?”

She stopped and stood up. 

“I really don’t know I just..I think im still drunk”  we laughed  but stopped when we heard a bang come behind the door. Dropping to our stomachs and used out elbows to crawl along.

“Umm..what are you two doing?”

The door opened and  Lights stood there in a robe yawning and scratching her head.

Tam and I looked at each other, before  dashing into her room and  shutting the door.

We sat her down and  explained the whole thing.

“Shit….well Cass I  do remember you being pushed in the water and  you going on about how he was your savor. Kept calling him Channing. I lost you after awhile but I don’t remember you going off with anyone. Tam you and  Mr Jeff the firefighter where talking all night. I left before you decided to go to bed. But I really don’t remember seeing either of you make out or do anything at the party” she looked at us sympathetic.

“Well, Cass.” tam sighed.

“I think were gonna half to kill her”

“What?” Lights looked back and forth between the two of us.

“I  guess your right, she knows everything”

“You two are crazy! You know that right”

“So where are we going to hide the body?She famous. They’ll be searching for her everywhere”

“Oh I know a spot”

She was moving backwards on the bed. Tam and  I had evil grins on our faces. I saw Tam nob and  hold of three fingers by her side, counting down before we  moved in.

“ONE !” we yelled in sync  before grabbing pillows and  whacking Lights with them. She screamed and  tried to fight back.

 The three of us were on the bed smacking each other with pillows laughing.

“oh my god! Mercy!! Mercy!” she yelled and fell to the bed. Tam and I plopped down out of breath.

“So wanna help us get our clothes?” tam asked. Lights looked over with a raised eye brow and a playful smirk on her face.

Mike pov.

“I wonder how their doing? I havnt  gotten a reply  from Cass since yesterday morning”

I was pacing around the tour bus while Vic sat on his laptop.

“You  don’t think anything happened, do you?  Have you heard from Tam?”

He let out a sigh. “No, and just relax their  probably hung over or something. She said they were having a few girls over. It was Cassandras  batchelorette party.”

“I know, but id figure she would of sent something to me.”