There's always a catch

Vic pov.

I arrived at the studio, which apparently  I was  late too. The guys were all here and  apparently ate l the entire box of donuts and left me nothing but groan about how they ate too much sugar.

“Sorry?”  Jaime smiled at me with a  mouth full what was left of the doughnuts and sprinkles  around his mouth. I shook my head and picked up the  now  luke warm coffee that had my name on it.

Well at least no one touched this.

“So Vic,  For  mikes party....  We were  kind of thinking of going to a  pub that  Matt's friend owned and get strippers.”

“Really?  Cant we just take him to Harry potter land or something?  Like we all just  get really high and go act  like children?.”

Tony  looked at me like I was from another planet.

“No! I don’t want to go there. Vic, STRIPPERS!   when is there another time in your  life that you will be able to have strippers and not feel guilty?!.” He was  freaking out, I knew he wasnt  a fan of  Harry  Potter but i mean it was just strippers.

“I don’t care for them ever.”

“Shut up!, your just in love. Soon you will have no freedom and regret not having that one free day pass to go”

“Hes right,   Mikes even willing to. The girls Will have  hot men.  Just ask every other married guy we know”

I only  got time to nod my head before our manager walked in. Thank God cause i wasnt in the mood to argue. The guys  killed it when they decided to eat all the  doughnuts.

“Hey boys,  I have some exciting news for you!” he sat  down  behind his  desk  pulling  out  his laptop.

“Your  going on tou!r”

Now most of the time when  we hear the word, tour.  Our band  gets routy and ecstatic  but  today  we sat in silence  all looking at one another.

“Did you guys hear me correctly? Your going on tour.  With  All time low. Just to top it of. guys..guys??” He was waving his hand in front of our  blank stares. This wasnt  good

“When are we  going?”  finally Tony  decided to speak up for the res t of us.

“It starts in April till the second week of  May.”

I looked over at Mike, not  sure  if he was told the date his fiancee wanted  but  I knew and this wasn’t going to go well with the girls. 

“How are we going to break it to them?” Mike paced  around outside  taking  big  drags of his cig. 

“I don’t know, I mean maybe  she wanted mid May? I know  it was sometime in May. Thats what Tammy told me”

“Shit, shes going to be so mad. Im suppose to help out with the wedding too.”

“You will, and  ill help. Its not like im in the  clearing either. Tam is  going to kill me too”

“Speaking of  Tam, Tony told me you asked her to move in?”

“It was more so we went and got her things”

“Well that explains the bruises”

I laughed. “Yeah she  beat me up”    at that point  Mike lost is and  started to laugh hysterically, completely  annoying me. It wasn’t that  funny.

“Way to go Tammy” he said to no  one in particular.

"Your a jerk. After your wife to be hears about this you'll have  bruises too"  punching his arm. He stopped and put his  head down.