bachelorette party

It was the night of the bachelorette party and  everyone  was already feeling pretty good.   Hayley, Lights, Cass and myself where supposedly getting ready  to go but instead we  decided to open a bottle of wine.

“Its not like  I have to be  super  early” Cass slurred. She  was defiantly feeling the wine , though I wouldn’t doubt it, she hadn’t  eaten much since  Mike left. She was stressed out with all the wedding stuff and her lack of sleep was ridiculous.

“Babe you’re a  rock star,  you never  go early to your own party”  Hayley giggled.

Lights was  fixing her hair in the bathroom  and  I looked at her though the mirror  giving her a smirk as I put on my eye liner.

We  were all in our bikinis with just a slip on dress over top.

“ those two are already drunk” 

“I  know, I think we should get Cass up there before she gets too drunk”

Finally we got the two girls to leave with us, but it wasn’t easy. Both Hayley and Cass decided they need to show off their rock star moves  by lip syncing and rocking out on the beds.

The roof  top patio was amazing. There was small  lights  lite down the pathway to the pool area which was  lit up in blue. The  bar was  open and a bunch of our friends were already sipping away on  girly cocktails. Cass made her way around  greeting and  having small talk with everyone. The music was playing anything  from top 40 to post hardcore.

“Would you like to swim? Lights surprised me handing me a  cocktail glass with blue liquid inside. 

“certainly”  I smiled.

It wasn’t long until the  party was  going, girls where dancing , laughing. There was a  giant  ball being tossed around in the pool but it was time for the one thing I didn’t want. The strippers.

One of the waiters that had  been walking around serving us drinks all night walked up with two cops.

Of course  lights and I knew who they were but the other girls stood in shock.

“Excusing me ladies, but we're looking for a  Cassandra Fuentes?”  one of the officers said taking out his handcuffs.

All the girls looked to Cass who looked like she was ready to go in tears.

“Cassandra, is there a Cassandra in the house!” he asked more sternly. 

I was trying to hide my snickering.

“That’s her”  one of the girls pointed.

Well she was defiantly a rat of a friend.

“are you Cassandra?”  he walked towards her and stopped when he  reached her. She looked up with wide eyes.

“y..yes sir” 

Just then  he took her in his arms and  sat her down on a  chair and  began to strip. The other guy handcuffed another girl and  did the same.  The girls started laughing and cheering  waiting for their turn.

Our waiter  came back again with more men. This time fire fighters and cowboys.

Which I was not expecting. I looked over at Hayley and she shrugged before running up to one of the guys.

This was not good, I was defiantly tempted.

“Live a little”  Cass called over to me, seeing my face.

I didn’t have time to respond when one of the sexy fire fighters was all over me. 

I watched as his muscles moved  when  he danced above me.

“Like what you see, sexy?”  he said  in a seductive tone  before taking me  hand placing it on his abs.

“oh my”  I said to myself.  His  body was perfectly crafted, and his muscles were hard as rock. The guy seemed to take in my enjoyment, he smiled down at me taking off his fireman  jacket. 

Girls squealed all around and everyone was having fun.  Though when I caught eye of one of our friends getting a dance hers didn’t seem as intimate as  mine.

“Whats your name?” he asked  bringing my attention back to him.

“Uh..Tam?”  I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. He was defiantly intimidating.

“That’s a cute name. The names Jeff. You  don’t seem to be enjoying this, want a drink?”

I felt my eyes widened. I didn’t know, I wasn’t enjoying it, but I did feel odd.  So I nodded and  Jeff took my hand helping me off the chair.

“So  when my  co workers and I stepped in, we had no idea the party was a retirement party. Do you know how awkward it is to dance up on old  people?!”  I was dying of laughter when  Jeff was telling me the horror stories of being a party stripper. He was actually just funny in general, to the point where I even forgot we paid him to be here.

“That sounds so hot though” I teased. He  gave me a horrid look but broke out in laughter.

“So what do you do?”

“Im a personal trainer.”

“Really? Wow  , well you certainly look the part”

He made me blush “thanks”

“You  know  Ive  been doing  Mai Thai since I was young. But on the side  im a  student” I was kind of surprised. 

“so your stripper by  day and student by night. Kind of like spider man” yup I was drunk. 

“What?” he laughed. “Spider man?”

“Sorry these blue  drinks are making me delirious”

"Or you just like men in tights?"

"Guilty!"  

Jeff laughed and  handed me another drink. I Knew what was happening but i really didnt care at this point. It was a party and Cass's last night of freedom therefore i think it could be mine as well.