Chapter 12

Percy had not yet realized how injured he was from the Destroyer's swipe of it's tail. The adrenaline left him as he exited the portal. Riptide clattered on the ground as Percy fell hard on his face, causing him to blackout.

Right before closing his eyes, Percy heard footsteps getting closer until he could see them come around a corner. Then he faded into unconsciousness.

The last footstep echoed across the room as the owner of the feet kneeled down and observed Percy. It was surprising that he was still alive. There was blood pooling around him, coming from the countless cuts all over his body. Mixed in with these wounds, ugly bruises could be seen on almost every part of his body. The man smirked at the thought of fighting someone like this.

His attention was then brought to the sword that had slid a couple feet away. He rose to his full height and made his way towards it, for some reason interested in it's aura.

He was the same height as Percy with a similar build. His t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers matched his shoulder length, shining black hair. The man felt that Percy's sword could prove to be a good alternative partner. Gazing down onto Riptide with his swirling black eyes, he whispered to himself.

"Man, Omega. What've you got yourself here? The only other sword that's compatible with me like this is....." That's when the man calling himself Omega noticed the sheathed sword on Percy's back. Omega immediately recognized it as the Alpha sword.

"It's been too long, my brother Alpha. But is this boy really worthy of you?" Omega decided to wake Percy so he could see for himself why the Alpha sword had chosen him. He instinctively went to kick Percy, but then realized that the kick could mean his death at his weakened state. Omega also realized that if those wounds were left unattended, then he would die from blood loss. Sighing, Omega kneeled down and looked at the unconscious twenty-one year old beneath him.

**************************************************************************************************

After an hour had passed, a bandaged up son of Poseidon opened his eyes to the sight of a darker version of himself looking down impatiently. "Well it's about time! Humans can be so weak!" The only thing Percy got from that statement was that Omega knew he was human; no one was supposed to know that. Percy attempted to get up and back away, but all he managed to do was move up one inch. This caused a terrible groan of pain to escape Percy's lips. At the sight of this, Omega shook his head.

"I sense that you can heal yourself so get on with it already." Even though Percy was still wary of this guy, he knew that Omega was right. He was lying completely defenseless in front of a potential enemy which is a BIG no when traveling to different planets. With that in mind, Percy concentrated on the hidden bottles of water at his sides. It took a little longer than usual, but he finally took a great portion of his remaining water and coated his entire body in it. The bandages unraveled and fell to the ground as Percy floated a couple inches in the air.

Omega silently stared at this in shock, wondering how someone could so skillfully manipulate water. He did not let his emotions reveal themselves on his face, however. Percy, on the other hand, could sense Omega's awe as the water around him started spinning into a mini hurricane sending him higher into the air and closer to being completely healed. Minutes later, Percy jumped out of the miniature storm, wearing his cloak, and let the water dissipate into the air for later use. Then he realized that his hood was down. "Schist!" Percy flicked his hood back up, hoping that there wouldn't be any consequences for that little slip-up.

Omega chuckled. "I guess I would be secretive of my identity too if I was a certain Perseus Jackson who's being looked for by almost every non-mortal being on planet Earth." Percy just stared at him, wondering how he knew so much about him. The only person beyond Earth that knew anything of him was Chaos. "Who the heck is this guy? You know what, it doesn't matter. I need to take him out, he knows way too much." At this thought, Percy pulled Riptide out and uncapped it.

"Look dude, I dunno how you know so much about me or why you look like me, but I'm gonna take you down." Unfazed by this statement, Omega looked at the blade that had appeared in Percy's hand.

"I was wondering where that went. It disappeared a couple minutes after you barged in. I've gotta say, that's some nice magic you got there." It was starting to annoy Percy that this guy was being so calm. Even though it had to be done, Omega did nothing to deserve death in Percy's eyes. They stared in silence for a couple seconds when Percy's gaze faltered.

"I can't kill you, man. You haven't done anything wrong." Sighing, Percy lowered his weapon in surrender. Omega closed his eyes and smiled, already having known that this would happen.

"Well so far, it sounds like your the Man of the Prophecy. You have passed your next test in wielding the Omega sword," Omega didn't like talking about himself in third person, but he didn't want his identity to be revealed just yet, "Now let's see how well you do in your next test."

These words surprised Percy, but before he could voice his questions, the room started to shake. Omega's arms grew longer and turned shining black. As they grew longer, they became thinner and thinner until he had two sharp blades for arms. "Now you have a reason to kill me, Perseus. How else will you stop me from trying to kill you?" Omega then leaped at an off guard Percy with both blades pointed at him.

---------------------------------------------

Man, It feels so good to FINALLY get a chapter posted. And yeah I know that this wasn't the most exciting chapter but I'm preeeetty sure that the next chapter won't take as long to post. Okay makes sure to vote pleeease and if you want, leave a comment. That'd be nice :)
ANYWAY
THANKS FOR READING BYYYYE😜