Chapter 12

SHH.....I'm in hiding

Chapter 12

-------------------------

Aria's P.O.V

Wow I didn't even need the book any more. Kaylie just gave me all the answers I needed to know right there, although I still don't know the personal basics of the guy were looking for Kevin Burbank. Especially the most important piece of information that I need to know right now is his location. Well I guess I can't tell them his name right away, since it would be way to suspicious. Maybe I'll just act it up like I'm searching for the answer.

I tapped Bryan's elbow, trying to get his attention. Of course it worked and he looked pleased that I had said yes to working with the them for this one assignment. He still had the book in his hand and I just think that was pretty useless.

"Have you guys started to look in this book"? I asked

"Yeah we used all of our resources" Bryan replied

"Here let me give it a try" I said

It would be impossible for Kevin Burbank to be NOT listed or recorded in this book. He's had a really messed up life, with all that drugs and stealing from personal property. I am positive that he's have had a least 13 arrests and been put into jail a couple times, but they were short term for some strange reason. I mean for being caught with drugs and a weapon, they would keep a person in prison for longer than just three days. I think that he got out early most of the times from ratting out people he worked with. Of course he wouldn't get killed since the dude would already be in jail. Also from what I heard he has kidnapped someone from rich families multiple times. He could have gotten the bribe money and got himself out of jail.

When I looked at everyone else in the room they were basically thinking that I wouldn't be able to find him in there. But sometimes you got to look in places and people with the most low profile. If you ever find someone that has only a minimum of criminal records, then you've got to make a brief explanation to why. Although I don't blame them, because if they did know about low profiles and what they mean sometimes. Then I'd be found out, my second identity that is.

"Uhh... Aria I don't think you'll find the guy were looking for in there" Chase spoke "We checked every page and the other records too"

"Well, which ones were you guys looking at" I asked

"Mostly the ones with big criminal records that match anything with kidnapping and drug dealing, which is pretty much the whole book." Sam replied

"So why not the ones with a smaller criminal record than the others"? I asked

"Because they probably only stay in hiding and with gangs instead of going out in the open and creating more problems" Nick replied

"If that's so...Then don't you spend less time looking at them, that you don't even know what they might be doing"? I said

Everyone started to get what I was saying and started to nod their heads at me. They understood a bit of it, but didn't put the puzzle pieces together.

"So you think its someone with a low profile"? Garrett asked

"Yep, how else do you think that he can get away so well and no one doesn't even have his name yet?" I said

"That does make more sense" Garret answered

"Do you guys have a computer with all the criminal data" I asked

"Yeah, it's at the head quarters thought" Brock answered

"Well, you guys can find your answer there" I said

"Can't you come with us" Kaylie pleaded "You could get it done faster than us, I mean we haven't even thought about looking at the criminals with low profiles"

"Well..."

"Oh Please Please Please Please Please Please" Chase started

"Okay okay fine I'll go" I said "God Kaylie how do you live with 'THAT' every single day"

"I know right, it gets harder each and everyday, I'm pretty surprised that he's still alive." Kaylie said " With him living in my house, I don't know how I keep all that annoyance out of my mind"

"Hey! I'm still here and by the look of it, you guys don't sound sarcastic at all" Chase said

"Honey that's because were not" I said

"Aria don't be such a meanie"

-------------------------

Garrett's P.O.V

Thinking about what Aria said now, it does make sense for a guy with a low profile to get away with drug dealing and kidnapping. Although I was surprised when I saw Aria just figure it out in a couple of seconds. Her way of thinking is different than ours and that was pretty interesting, how she's different and I know that we need a girl like that in our team.

I was also surprised when she actually said yes to coming along with us to the head quarters or the spy agency. Well this is getting more entertaining than I thought it would with Aria in this class. I guess this year would certainly be a year to remember.

"So, since tomorrow is Saturday we can go and meet up." I said "Why don't we meet at kit's cafe at 1:00 in the afternoon? How does that sound" 

"Find with me" Aria said with everyone else nodding their heads up and down with agreement.

"Okay see you guys tomorrow." I said

Somehow I feel impatient to wait until tomorrow. I guess I'm really excited to get over with this mission and finally arrest this guy we've been looking for. I really wish that Aria would join our team after finishing this mission. Maybe she'll think that this is what she could do while she's here at school, and even make a good job out of it. 

Although for some reason I feel like I've seen her before. I don't know, I feel a small resemblance towards her.