Chapter 15

SHH..... I'm in hiding

Chapter 15

~NEW CONTEST~

AUTHOR'S NOTE PLEASE READ

-------------------------------------------------

Rick's P.O.V

I was basically pacing back and forth in my office and I'm pretty sure that the head chief just saw me looking frantic, which very very rare coming from my records and personality. But I can't help it, when I heard Garrett say Ria's name and her possibly being the new girl with no record at school. I can't help but be very frantic.

She was my very life being. I mean I felt like I had a daughter, a little sister, and a best friend. Sure she was only 6 but she was more mature than all of the adults. I was only 16 and only two weeks till I turned 17. At that time I felt like I had nothing else to do but just kill the bad guy clean and leave no trace of evidence. But when I meet her...Oh how wrong was I. Treating every person like they were pest to the earth. Harsh I know but when I heard of her death...It just killed everything inside of me and I couldn't control the feelings and hard emotions I was feeling. The people here literally had to put me in confinement. Ugh I'm doing everything that Garrett told me not to do. I'm having way to much hope on finding out that it's her. My little Ria. God please don't break my heart once again. I can't keep coming here when every day I think of my Ria.

She was always so smart, mature, and the weirdest thing when you think about a 6 1/2 year old girl going on to a teen class in spy training, you would find it Ironic when you see how very innocent she was. I always keep thinking how one person could kill a girl who looks so innocent and even if she is a secret spy in training. How could you bare to live with the guilt.

"Sergent...Are you okay" The chief Daniel asked knocking on the door startling me from my thoughts.

"Huh...Yes of course why wouldn't I be" I said

"Because your actually nervous and apparently can't stop from pacing in your office" he said "So do you want to tell me whats up"?

"Um....I really don't know how to say this"

"Just say it Sergent, I've never seen you like this before"

"It's about Ria"

"Aha I see what about the little girl of sunshine academy" he asked

I chuckled a little at his nickname for her. He sat down on one of the chairs near my desk ready to listen about Ria. He knew whenever it's about Ria, it's very serious to me. Hell she was very important to everyone of us in this building.

"Well, Garrett woke me up with a call this morning" I started

"OH you must have been pissed, should I call some bodyguards to make sure you don't beat him up to much" he asked chuckling

I smiled a little at the thought. "No need Chief, but he told me about Aria".

"aha the girl who has no interest in us or the SGC" he said "I must say myself, I am a little interested in her"

"Me too, and Garrett,Bryan, and Brock....They think that Aria could be Ria. I mean it's possible right? What's her last name"? I asked

"C-C-Cross...j-just like..." Daniel stuttered the word as if it was a no no here. Her parents were his students and since they were both orphans he took them in a long time ago and he was basically known as Ria's grandfather.

"Ria" I said releasing a breath, I never knew I had held.

Screw what Garrett said I'm letting all of my hope go sky high with Aria. If she's Ria I wouldn't bare to let her be alone anywhere ever again. She won't even go home not without me making sure where she stays.