Chapter 16

SHH..... I'm in hiding

Chapter 16

----------------------------

Rick's P.O.V

When I walked into the room, I was silently praying to god that it may be my Ria. She was everything from my best friend, little sister, and my angel. I feel like that she was everyone's guardian Angel at the Agency. Everyone loved her and when they heard of Ria's death it just broke everyone's heart and some spies even decided to quit. Although for me I stayed put, because I knew that Ria wouldn't like it if I went back to my old life.

Before I had decided to become apart of the Agency, I was what you call a rebel. My parents had died, when I was 3 and I know that it was a planned murder. What was worse is that it was my Uncle. Eric. He really isn't blood related, but a step brother to my father. Since, my grandfather the owner of a very successful CEO company didn't see a good leader in him, passed the rights and ownership of the company to my father. Everyone knew that he had killed my parents, but sadly nobody had any proof of what he did. So he got the company and me. I hated living with, and I knew he hated having me around as well, only when my grandfather was around would he act like he cared for me like a second father. But when my grandfather was gone, Eric turns into an abusive man with money and power. Soon I had enough and ran out of that house. I heard that instead of saying I ran away, he told everyone that I was dead. Just so he didn't have to have the police looking for me and bringing me back.

God I hate that man. So on my own, I did everything I could to survive. I stole money, weapons, and food. I lived with the top strongest gangs and earned my way up to becoming leader of the gang. I was known as fierce and strong with merciless eyes. No one dared to defy anything from me. But, I didn't want this and one day, I met Daniel. He gave the adress to the spy academy saying that I would be a great addition and I had the power to become something worth knowing. I was curious so I went and visited, I was surprised to see that there were some that were also like me. People who had pain inside them self. Unable to let it all out. I became apart of that. But I never really came to get along with the people there. Although, when I met Ria she lighted everything and showed me that I didn't need to be strong or prove anybody.

So when I did really saw her, I started to think about the times of my life that I forgotten and let go, because of Ria. She helped move on from my anger and loneliness, because of my Uncle. She's back and here with me, with everybody.

I could tell that she was most likely confused with everyone breaking down and starting to cry, especially Kaylie. People were surrounding Ria, no Aria. They had tears of joy running streaks down their faces and even Chief Daniels shed a tear or two. But I wonder if she doesn't remember us at all. I mean sure it's been years, but she had never forgotten anything about us when she was little. She would remember everyones birthday and celebrate for them together.

 Did she lose her memory somehow?

Then out of nowhere, Aria faints int the middle of the room. Everyone rushes to her, although I reach her first before everyone else. When I touch my hand to her forehead, it does seem hot, but not much to cause her to faint. Could it be from the heat today. The weather was very hot. But it doesn't seem like she could get a heat stroke, since she's not dressed in heavy attire.

"Someone get a room with a bed, so Aria can rest." Chief Daniels said "Rick why don't you take her there"

"Yes sir"

I take her to the next building where the people who are agents/ spies. Anyone who works here they live very close by. I went to the floor where Kaylie and the rest of the guys lived in and went start to the middle door. It was larger than the other rooms on this floor. Trust me every room here was big, but this one was much bigger. It was meant for Ria, when she was about to graduate the academy with flying colors and presenting with the award of completeing the school as the first youngest female.

After I placed Aria onto her bed, I quickly went out of the room to find Kaylie. I had to know the reason for her fainting. I was basically freaking out. If I didn't introduce myself earlier, you would definatly think that I was some over protective brother. I reach over to Kaylie, and asked her if she knew why something would cause Aria to faint.

"Was it from the heat outside"?

"No, she wore jeans and a t-shirt, but she did change into those clothes when we got here, but the things she wore shouldn't have caused her to faint" Kaylie said

"Then what happened"? I asked

"Could it be that she was starting to remember everything?" Kaylie asked

"Huh? What do you mean?" I asked

"You saw her reaction towards us. It's like she doesn't know us or never even..." Kaylie started to tear up again. I pulled her to me to give her a reassuring hug. I knew what she felt inside, not having our Ria to know us or recognize us at all.

When she was done, I was a little surprised at the faces that Kaylie and the rest of the kids that were with Ria had. It was the look of shock, but on Kaylie's face it had the look of gratitude and the same shocking expression.

"What?" I asked

"You...Ria can really change someone...can she" Kaylie said smiling genuinely.

The rest of the guys were nodding their heads agreeing at what Kaylie just said. I know this is a heartfelt moment like that, but their obviously letting this thing where I don't get mad way to far.

"You boys better shut those mouths before I do it for you all" I said giving them a glare.

"Jeez, I think Aria should be around you 24/7". Bryan said

"Don't worry Rick we know your still the macho guy, you appear to be" Kaylie said

"Ugh don't start please"

"Lets just go visit Aria" Said Garrett

Everyone agreed and so did I. I could'nt wait till she woke up and hopefully remebered me some how.

-------------------------------

A.N

SHORT I KNOW, BUT I CAN'T HELP IT. :(

WRITER'S BLOCKAGE AHHH!!!!

I SORRY FOR THE WAIT

HERE IS CHAPTER 16

I NEED CHARACTERS FOR THIS STORY

VOTE

LIKE

FAN

READ