Chapter 17

SHH..... I'm in hiding

Chapter 17

--------------------

Aria's P.O.V

~Dream~

I was holding onto my mothers hand as we walked into a familiar building. It was huge and the whole space of the building was build up of window glass. When we got inside I anticipated more of a jail cell type of look, but it looked more like a U.S army building. With all the clear sound-proof rooms and the people looking so serious, that they can't show a simple smile. How depressing I thought.

I followed my mom who was going to a woman standing near a room. It must have been my new class. On this day I was going to start my spy training. I've already passed my pre-training, that were for kids the age of me. Although I got the things they taught in that class fairly quickly than the others. So, I took the test that you take, when you are suppose to graduate, and I passed. At first I didn't think that I would. Mom always said that if you try, you can achieve anything you want.

Looking around I didn't see anyone else except for three boys that were talking to each other in front of the door. One kid looked stubborn about something, and the other was just carefree. While the last one looked more smartical? I don't know all my words, I'm only 6.

Then the lady that mom was talking to told the boys to come over here and meet my mom and me. I wonder if this lady was the mother of the three kids? or maybe one of them, since they don't look a lot alike. The lady introduced my mom as Sydney cross and me as her daughter. She pointed at me when she said daughter. I guess they didn't see me since I was hiding behind my mother's leg. I can't help it, I'm some what shy... sometimes.

"Oh my, I guess your little daughter can get these boys wrapped up in her little finger sooner than I thought." said the lady

"Your right, seems like her father has to start a little more early with the protectiveness" said my mom. Then she looked down at me with adoration and a loving expression. I wondered what they were talking about? I heard it, but I don't know what it exactly means.

"Mommy why are they all staring, it's really not a good impression" I asked. Then I moved onto the more background introduction. If they don't speak then I will. "I'm 6 and a half, I'll be seven one month"I said and held up my finger to represent the 1 month. Then they all were looking at me weird.

"What's your name"? asked one of the boys

"You guys can call me Ria" I said, even though my full name was Aria. "Since we'll all be friends soon anyways".

-------------------

2 weeks Later

After that meeting I was hanging with the boys, whose name were Bryan, Brock, and Garrett. I also found out that the lady was actually Brock's mother.

I found the school fun and enjoyable with everyone. I need all people and kids at the academy and the head quarters, since mom also took me there whenever I didn't have schooling.

I was walking around the head quarters or the palace which I like to call it. Although it doesn't look like one, it's very big enough to be one. When I turned a corner I ran into something. Then I looked up and it was a someone that I ran into. He was very tall and looked more like a statue, than a person. When I saw his face it was just nothing. There was no emotion at all. Then it struck me.

"Poker face......." I said out loud, which I didn't mean to do. I quickly covered my mouth after the words came out.

"....................................."