Chapter 18.

Chapter 18:

I had and awful nights sleep last night knowing about Emma's past and how she was treated by guys. I couldn't help but think she thought I was just another player, and I'm not; especially when it comes to her, she doesn't realise how much she actually means to me and I was determined to show her. I got out of bed and looked around my old room, nothing had really changed - my mum kept everything the same for whenever I came back home. I walked out of my room and towards the bathroom taking a towel in as I decided to get a shower; I left the warm water trickle down my bare body as it washed all of my worries away leaving me completely relaxed. I exited and wrapped the fluffy towel around my waist before heading back into my bedroom and closing the door.

I got changed into my Calvin Klein's, some dark wash skinny jeans and a grey top leaving my hair to dry naturally. I looked at my phone and noticed it was 11:30am. I saw 1 unread message, I opened it and my eyes widened noticing who it was from.

Em's: I'm fine Harry, stop worrying. We'll talk soon x.

She actually texted back. I was fairly surprised as I didn't think she would. Then again, Emma isn't the type of person that would just ignore someone altogether; she would at least let you explain, which is what I plan on doing!

I smiled at the text knowing she was willing to talk to me. Last night, me and Gemma decided that we would go shopping with mum and Robin so I could catch up on what I've missed. It took little persuasion and so we all hopped in my car and drove to the Trafford Centre in Manchester to have a day out together. Not long after we arrived I was bombarded by a large group of fans who wanted autographs and pictures, after a few minutes of that I caught up with my family and we continued our day out. We nipped to several shops, and at about 1:00pm we decided to grab a bite to eat in the food court. We sat hidden in a corner with our food to avoid fans when mum started to speak.

"So when are we going to meet Emma?" she asked smiling, eagerly wanting to meet the girl I'm so fond of.

"Whenever you like. I mean, I have to sort things out first but anytime really." I smiled at her. She nodded.

"Okay well bring her round! She's always welcome." my mum spoke, I grinned at her exposing my dimples - she already seems to like Em's and she hasn't even met her yet.

Gemma joined into the conversation also, "so what's she like then?" she asked. I smiled at her and replied.

"She's an actress, obviously. So she is talented at what she does - she loves to laugh and has a smile similar to mine; she has naturally brown curly hair, amazing hazel eyes and is without doubt the nicest person you could ever meet." I continued describing her, "she is good friends with Ed and is the main role in his new music video, she is from Holmes Chapel and she lights up when you mention big cats or otters 'cos she loves them." I finished and the three of them sat there with massive grins on their face.

"Awww!" Gemma squealed.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Haz' has got a crush" she singsongs, I roll my eyes at her childishness.

"Awww my baby's growing up!" my mum joins in. I bury my face in my hands to cover my deep red blush as the others giggle. What have I gotten myself into?

~~

After a few hours we arrived back home and I decided now would be a good time to find Emma. I'd had enough of waiting and I needed to see her - even if it was just to check if she was okay. Hayley had text me Emma's address earlier and I got in my car, making my way there. I came up to a nice house with a cherry tree in the front garden, it's flowers slowly cascading to the floor every now and then. I walked down the small path and pressed the doorbell; A 6ft tall man opened the door, he had straight dark brown hair and bright blue eyes, he looked in his mid 20's, I came to the conclusion it was Ben her older brother. He looked at me and spoke, his deep voice booming, "Hey mate, what's up?" he asked.