Kakashi x older sasuke

Sasuke pov

Regular days fu** them aka days where the leaf ninja don't really look like their well ninjas. We looked like civilians. This usually only happens when we don't have missions threats which are rare but it does happen.

So seeing my former sensei across the bar in regular clothes was a change of pace. And honestly he looked hella sexy.

Of corse he still had on his mask with a zip up jacket that clung to his already small waist and a pair of  way was almost leggings the war they clung to his ass and a pair of converse it actually made me forget how old my teacher was but at this point I couldn't care.

"What's wrong Sasuke you seem distracted." I rolled my eyes at the annoying pink pest that decided to plop down right next to me, it also didn't help one bit that Gai and Yamato eyes were practically eating up every single part of him I hated it. Kakashi should know better than to whore him self out like that.

I clinched my cup of sake gulping down the last of it. Before eyeing Yamatos hand set on the small of kakashi's back but by this time kakashi's was oblivious the top of his face you could see has lightly covered in blush over his pale skin. With Gai's hand over his shoulders. The glass cracked in my hand as kakashi's head turn towards me and he could read the anger on my face.

I mouthed to him.

"Get your ass outside." Kakashi's quickly waved off everyone and steeped outside I pushed Sakura off of me following him out side we began to walk in complete silence back to his apartment the air thick with the help of my sharingan making the air more heavy towards the end of the walk I could even feel Kakashi's slightly shaking under the hand I had held on his waist.

"Sasu-"

"Shut the hell up how the f**k are you just gonna let Gai and Yamato practically have their way with you your mine and tonight you'll never forget it." I slammed open the door to his apartment pushing roughly inside of the door before slamming it locking it shut I pushed him along all the way to the bathroom where is threw him on the top of the bed.

"Strip now!" I glared at him while he took of the top jacket under it a black tank top. He took that off also sliding down his tight pair of pants leaving only a black pair of tight boxers that clung to his pale globes. And I was gonna let Yamato and Gai get to this ugh I was gonna beat his ass. I got on the bed pinning him down roughly kissing his mouth before flipping him over on my lap his face pressed in the mattress.

I slammed my hand down on one of the globes in the black cloth hitting it over and over again hearing Lakshmi squeak into the mattress over and over, I pulled down his underwear seeing his bum already turning a bright red before I slammed my hand back down.

"AGH Sasuke please stop." I already saw the the beginnings of tears in the corner of his eyes he tried to pull his head up. I took my hand pushing it back down towards the mattress hitting an extra hard hit on his bum.

"Sorry princess but you need to learn that the only person who gets to touch you is me"
🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃🍃

LEAVE SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS 😊😊😊😊