Iruka x kakashi

(Been a while 🤗)

Iruka pov

Well I am officially going to kill Kakashi I just wanted to come home and relax but as soon as I step through the door  all I see is kakashi's nin dogs. Now don't get me wrong I love Kakashi ever since we were kids. You might had even said that I was a Sakura to her Sasuke that is until I found out that he was an ass but I stilled loved him after that for some reason. Though it hasn't really shown that were in a relationship because of these past few weeks.

He knows lately I've been working long days between grading papers, teaching and sorting out missions for the hokage I haven't had a chance to do anything else. And I'm 100% sure it's taking a Rollin Kakashi as well.

But when his biggest dog Bull comes and sits on me so I can't get up I suddenly remember all the mission reports I've never got from him and that's where I am now. My legs numb and me pissed.

Creak click

"Oh Kakashi I want you to see something."

"What's that love" I could hear the sarcasm pouring out of his voice.. It pissed me off but I held my anger like a good boyfriend.

"Well since your not wearing your glasses ill fill you in your dog is kinda on top of me, and I can't move." I demonstrated by lifting up my legs but barely.

"So?" Ok now I'm mad.

"Kakashi dear." Kakashi stepped closer with a throw blanket he picked up from the couch.

"What are you doing." Kakashi put two drinks down on the floor by us and walked upstairs coming straight back down with his favorite book and a pillow. His other nin dogs followed him and Kakashi took his sweet time to inspect all of them before each dog licked his face.

"Kakashi my legs are numb." He shushed me before picking up each dog again laying them in a particular way around me leaving a little space. I glanced at the dogs around me seeing them all starting to sleep. And bull was asleep.

"Gosh I'm never getting out of here." The small change from our tv brought me back as Kakashi put in a movie we usually watched a lot, he looked around making sure everything was perfect and laid down next to me his head in my neck and him snuggled in the blanket right under him.

"Kakashi what are you-"

"I've been gone on missions all week and you've been stuck at your job all day I missed you." I huffed, moving the best I could I put an arm around his waist as we got closer.

"Theirs easier was than asking for a cuddle Kakashi." He shrugged.

"Does the white fang ask for cuddles... The answer is no by the way."

"Mines does." I kissed him on his forehead suddenly seeing him drift off on my chest.

"So am I never getting from under here?"

"Never."

🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳🕳
LEAVE YOUR REQUEST HERE 🙂🙂🙂😚😚😚🤓🤓🤓🤓🤓