Minato x kakashi

(Happier Kakashi X MINATO next is naruto X Kakashi 😋)

Minato pov
I signed for the fifth time that day as an small air horn went off in the bathroom scaring the crap out of me he's donee the same thing to me 8 times now. Kakashi jumped in kissing my cheek before running away but I decided I would get him back.

2 hours later
I tiptoed in the room to see Kakashi knocked out on his stomach before I brought my hand down on his ass hard.

"Owwwww What the HELL."

"Awwww I'm sorry baby" I kissed his cheek before he grunted. I laughed inside of my head.

Silly Kakashi this is only the beginning.

1 hour later

I herd Kakashi in the kitchen and ran over to him.

"I'm so sorry baby." I grabbed him crushing our lips against each other he moaned opening his mouth allowing me access in his mouth I grinder up against him hearing all the moans increase. I put my hands over his bum gently kneeling them before I slowly lifted my hand s up and....

SMACK

"OWWWW FFFFF MINATO." I ran from the angry copy-nin locking the bathroom door.

2 hours later

I opened our front door from a ramen run for our lunch I thought of being a nice boyfriend.

"What is this."

"Food for my sweetheart." Kakashi eyed my smile wearily. Before grabbing his food and me sitting next to him on the couch purposely leaving the soy sauce in the kitchen. Kakashi slowly got up walking to the kitchen and I took a huge pan of whipped cream before....

SMACK

"AUGHHH MINATO." And right when he turned away I mushed his face to the whipped cream.

"AUGHHHH I CANT F-ING SEE SCREW YOU." I ran into the room again locking the door from Kakashi.

I was red laughing rolling up and down on the bed a couple more times now that I was having fun.

The next day

I woke up gently snuggling my little scarecrow kissing his neck he moaned softly I pulled him closer holding him to my chest I took one hand off gently reaching to pump lotion in my hand he was really going to be pissed with this one.

SMACK

"OH F DID YOU PUT LOTION ON MY ASS HNNNNN" okay I kind of deserved the punch I got from that one but for the last prank I decided to do something a bit different.

I made sure I waited until dark making him trust me again we were walking home my arm around my waist and the flowers I had gave him for a fake sorry in his arms.

"I'm sorry for being mean baby I love you I always will." Kakashi smiled his dimple clearly showing through the mask.

(I know Kakashi do sent actually have dimples BUT WHAT IF HE DID SQUEEEEEEE😍)

I slid down the mask gently kissing the soft rosy lips his arms came around my neck. I herd him moan as I pushed us both on the couch him on top of me as my hands roamed over his body. I cupped his bum feeling him tense before relaxing again. I slid off his shirt trailing down the small of his back with my hand and started to take his pants off all that was left was his cute pink panties. I took off my shirt his hands trailing down my abs cupping my crotch.

I almost felt bad about what I was about to do but brushed it off remembering all those sleepless nights with that horn. I focused back on the kiss massaging my tongue with his. I hovered my hands above him bum.

"Baby."

"Humm?"

"I'm sorry but you deserve this."

"Oh I'm sorry too."

"Wait wha-"

BLAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM🎉

My eye twitched at the twink rolling on the floor laughing to the point where his face was red and the air horn by his side.

"Next time think before you prank me sensei! HAHAHHA"

I scowled at Kakashi seeing him swaying his hips as he walked away and pointed at the ceiling where a small mirror was so he could see all of my actions. He blared the horn again before sticking his tongue out smiling.

"I hate you."

"I love you too sensei"

A Kakashi while he's pranking........is the devil.
😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

Feel free to leave any request and story ideas😋😊