Yamato x kakashi

Yamato pov

"Sensei" I touched the roses behind my back as I walked up and down the streets of the village. Sometimes I wish he wasn't a ninja it would be easier to find him.

"Sensei!"

"YOUNG YAMATO WHERE ARE YOU HEADED ON THIS FINE MORNING."

"Oh hello Gai-sensei I was looking for Kakashi do you know where he might be."

"Hmmmmm can't say that I do my rival is a very stealthy man!" I rolled my eyes of course.

"BUT he might be by the memorial rock if not he'll be walking around reading that book of his....what's behind your back." Okay panic time.

"What what are you talking about theirs nothing here don't be so silly hahhahahah." I walked around him my front facing him constantly till I got behind him.

"Listen Yamato I already know what you're up to."

".....you do?"

"I could see the color red from a mile away." I signed defeated and put the bouquet of roses in front of me.

"He'll like them Yamato by the way his favorite thing to eat right now is misao soup the restaurant near the front gates of and plus." Gai and I leaned in and whispered to me.

"If I hear anything that kakashi is upset or he's hurt by you I'll find you ENJOY YOUNG YOUTH." I shivered watching Gai walk away marching like he usually does. I continued down the lane now heading towards the memorial stone.

"Okay Yamato the pressure is hard but but you've felt with harder things so I got this I can handle this." I stopped when I got to the edge of the grassy terrain seeing sensei looking down on the many names on the shaven down stone.

"Hello Yamato." Well now then ever.

"Hello sensei I thought I would see what you were doing today."

"Isn't it obvious."

'OLAY OLAY HE IS OBVIOUSLY NOT IN THE MOOD UHHHHHHHHH.' I gulped.

"I wanted to ask you did you want to go down to the restaurant with me tonight the one by the gates." Kakashi turned to me before giving his regular smile my hand tightened on the roses behind me.

"......sure how nice of you Yamato."

"Well it's no worry it's on me."

"I'll see you at about 7:00 then bye."

"Wait kakashi- damn it." Kakashi was gone before I could even say it was a date ughhhhh I didn't even give him the stupid roses AND THATS WHY I EVEN CAME HERE."

I sulked all the way back into the lanes of the village.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

"Wow didn't think it was possible for someone to look so down." I looked up to see Asuma.

"I guess you can say that."

"Hmmm does it have to do with kakashi and these roses." I slammed my head on the table.

"Gai told you didn't you."