Obito x Kakashi

Kakashi pov

Am I this cold hearted?

I stood over obito my kunai right under his chin ready to slice his neck open.

My formal rival, team mate and companion. I never thought I would stoop this low.

"Wait are you waiting for friend getting nervous maybe I should just kill you to end this." I strengthen my hold on the knife pressing more harder to his bare skin just enough to the point where blood is a steadily line dropped but did nothing fatal.

"Hmmm I knew it you can't do anything kakashi your shit." I slowly began to shake this I sent how the old obito talked this is some one different.

➰flashback➰
"HEY KAKASHI WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP THERE"

"getting away from you want do you want." I scowled at the young boy.

"Well then, I just wanted to see if you would train with me."

"And why would I do that I exceed at everything you even began to try." I saw his glare intense toward my face.

"Hnn" he smiled again waving at me.

"When ever your done being a mean person you should find me and rin." Obito jumped off in the trees I put down my book watching him run.

How could somebody be so nice to a person that blew him off. Even what i thought to be his last days he smiled at me for the last time.
➰flashback over➰

"You'll never be anything in this world Kakashi in sure of it."

"I'm sorry alright......I'm sorry for leaving you and rin I- f**k I'm-......sorry" I shook harder obito record up billing my head band up showing my eye.

"Now you feel bad after you've taken my life my eye fuck you I hate you you can't be forgiven for the shit you've done." I shook harder finally tears leaving my eyes.

"Your weak Kakashi you lose." Obito flipped us over my knife flying across the room and his now pressed to the center of my neck he gently pushed down my mask before one eyebrow going up.

"Hmm and I thought you wore it because you were imperfect but you choose to hide under the mask why? Or Re you just a coward." I didn't speak not trusting my voice obito scoffed bring the life harder onto my neck. Before he leaned down kissing me. I kissed him back embracing him.

"Goodnight Kakashi." He leaned down on the knife harder a rush of blood coming out and as I felt myself slip into death I smiled at him and he smiled back.

It wasn't about love or lust but for me all I wanted was closure.
🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪🔪