Orochimaru x kakashi

Orochimaru pov

Everything is getting so f-big frustrating people trying to kill me,kabuto and his stupid smirk, the whole leaf village thing and Sasuke I just hate him thinking he'll be better then everyone BULLSH-

"Senpai I got you that coffee you asked for but I didn't put your worst enemies blood in it as per request." I unballed my fist looking up at Kakashi...well the new Kakashi.

I put a curse mark on him just a few months ago but it was a different kind of mark. A mark that would make him mine and more submissive the jutsu was a b*tch to handle but it did wonders for his attitude.He even hates the leaf village and slashed out the sign on his headband. He didn't even want to walk around with his mask anymore.

I will admit when that week came it was impossible for me to get my hands off of him. We even did it on kabuto's bed.....good times.

"Ummm senpai did you hear me, are you mad because of the blood part?" I saw kakashi start to back out of the room but I ran to go and catch him taking to coffee and placing it on my desk.

"No no it's perfect, like you" I stuck my tongue out, kakashi blushed and looked away.

I brought his face back with my hand leaving soft kisses once on his forehead,cheek and then lips pulling him in closer tin we were in a complete lip lock.

I ran my other hand over the curse mark on his hip pressing into it.

He hissed.

"I know it still hurts doesn't it."  I licked the side of his neck.

"Yes, I-it burns really bad sometimes."

"It's just a reminder that your mine." I picked up kakashi walking to my desk and threw him on top of it.

"O-ouch what the hell." I hit his curse mark with a medium force hit.

"Aughhhhhh senpai."

"Language darling." I pulled up his shirt seeing the slightly red area licking over it and blew cold air making Kakashi shiver.

After pulling his shirt up I leaned down kissing and nipping at the other parts of his chest and stomach and slowing going down till I was at the waist band of his pants.

"Ah ah ah p-please Senpai." I chuckled.

"Sorry darling I just don't know what you want mind explaining it?"

"ugh ah I need you."

"Nope not clear enough."

"Orochimaru I want you to....f-f**k me please, please senpai." I mined under my breath pulling his pants out completely and tossing his legs over my shoulders. I undid my pants enough so that my d*ck was right at his pink hole twitching waiting for me to fill him.

"Hm good girl." I fully pushed my self in side of him already thrusting with a lot of force while below me kakashi opened his legs wider and squirming as I pounded into his hole over and over changing the cute pink color into a red.

"AH AHH AH SENPAI IM GONNA CUM."

"Not without my permission darling." I angled his hips up so that I could go in deeper and hitting his sweet spot every time.

"P-PLEASE PLEASE OROCHIMARU."

"There we go we ask for things around here." Is tricked kakashi's d*ck and in no time his cum spurted out on his chest a drop even reaching to his face. I trusted even fast not caring about his own sensitivity and cummed inside of him.

"Your mine darling." Kakashi nodded his head up and down really fast and kissed me on my lips.

Knock knock

"Ummm just wanted to let you guys know I can hear that shit from my room."

"DAMMIT SASUKE GET AWAY FROM THE DAMN DOOR."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope I'm getting better at smut scene guys ✌️️
Vote🌟
Comment & Suggest 📝