The Kids Aren't Alright (Meaning Gerard, really)

A/N: heyyyy. This is late. And filler-y.

Gerard wishes he had a better plan than staring at Frank's beautiful form (whether it be him sleeping with his plump lips open wide or the muscles in his back constricting as he swims laps in the resort pool, or even glimpses of the boy's ass when his wet shorts are molded to his body) and jacking off in the shower. Gerard hasn't been this sexually frustrated since the camping trip he took with his dad and brother when he was thirteen, where it rained buckets the whole time and they all were cramped in the small tent for three days. Gerard locked himself in his room for a couple of hours when they got back home.

Thank God almighty that Frank hadn't noticed anything weird.

"Are you feeling okay?" Frank cocks his head to the side when he practically ambushes Gerard once the washroom door was open. Gerard jumps back so his wet, raw skin doesn't touch Frank's immaculate figure. He grips the towel around his waist tight by the folded edges keeping it together.

"Yeah, why?" His voice was grossly unstable and hoarse. He can feel heat spread up his neck and reach the back of his ears, the seventeen year old hopes Frank doesn't take notice.

"This is like, your third shower today? Why so many?" Frank ponders, reaching up to swipe a damp strand of hair out of his eyes. Gerard feels great discomfort with the other teenager being this close to his naked body, nearly jumping out of his skin. He smacks the back of his leg on the toilet and tips over a bit. He catches himself on the towel rack behind the toilet. It makes a sickening cracking sound, like Gerard fucking ripped drywall, and he lets go quickly. Thankfully, it stays in place and Gerard turns his attention back to Frank, who wears a face of confusion mixed with amusement.

"The sea water," He lies as smoothly as he can, adding a small smile for realism. "It gives me a rash."

Frank laughs. "You hardly get close to the water, or the beach, I don't think you have much to worry about."

Great, now he has no excuse to masturbate in the shower every hour because his best friend gives him a boner.

Wow, is it actually as bad as it sounds? Gerard thinks to himself, breaking eye contact to stare at the tiled floor in self pity.

"Did you wash your hair at least? Considering it's our fourth day here and you haven't washed-" Frank reaches up the check himself, getting on his toes so he can run his hand through the tangles. Gerard in a jerky action, swats Frank's hand away, jokingly (or well, he tries to make it look that way). He gives a half smile.

"Don't do that, dude." Because I really like you and you'll make my go crazy. "Obviously I washed my hair, I'm not a neanderthal." This time he wasn't lying.

Frank giggles and points at the tips of his hair, the parts rolling off Gerard's shoulders. "Are you sure? Your hair's getting pretty long."

Biting his lip, Gerard turns to the mirror. It was fogged up for the hot shower so he uses the fleshy part of his fist to smear some condensation away, making a window to peak through. He looks at his hair, lifting his free hand to play with the end of a piece.

"It doesn't look... Bad does it?" Gerard asks almost in a panic, turning to look at Frank. Frank frowns almost instantly.

"No! No, no, it looks fine! It's just long, that's all." His face is clouded with concern and he's twiddling with his fingers.

"Should I cut it?" Gerard secretly doesn't want to touch his hair at all but if Frank thinks he should, then he probably should. (Because Frank kind of rules his life, you know?)