What has Gerard learned? Abosolutely nothing.

A/N: I made a joke about suicide in this and I feel really bad because it's not funny blah blah but I laughed!

———

"So, we're dating now right?" Gerard asks as they drive down a busy road. They have to stop every couple of minutes because of Christmas fever traffic but Gerard is intoxicated by the smell of Frank's shampoo (that he can smell all the way from the passenger side) and giddy in his seat. He rolled it around his mouth before asking, a tad bit afraid of the answer. Mikey had asked them during a gossip feast with Pete and he didn't really know the answer. He'd assume so? Like he's IN LOVE with that kid.

The boy shoots him a weird look. "No?" Frank says, sounding confused. It takes a second for the older one to have an aneurism. He's transfixed on the boy's outfit even though he should really be looking at the road. He's wearing a very, very tight v neck pink shirt and ripped black jeans the clung to his thighs so perfectly that Gerard's mouth could fucking water. But then it clicked, he almost vomited. That's when Frank banged the dashboard. "The road, Gerard!"

Gerard snaps his neck towards the road and searches for his error. He was way over the line and yanked the car in the right direction.

"I'm sorry, what?" Gerard asks too strained, trying to keep the big beads of sweat from dripping because his body was going rapid. Nobody acts like this, Gerard knows this, but his body is in white hot panic.

That's it, everything is ruined, he's going to have to kill himself now.

Frank smiles goofily towards the other one. "You never asked me to be your boyfriend." The sixteen year old follows with a laugh. Gerard feels like a man who just adopted a new puppy, infatuated with every little detail of his new love. His laugh would be honey running down his throat if he wasn't trying to not cry.

"Oh!" Gerard smiles back dumbly. "Well, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Uh, no?"

"WHAT?" Gerard swerves a little, proving he's the worst driver under stress. Frank grips the handle bars and squeezes his eyes shut.

"Gerard, I'm going to puke everywhere."

Bitch, me too! "I'm sorry, but what?"

Frank holds his stomach with his other hand, y'know, the one that's not white-knuckled to the roof of his car. "I want it to be special! Not just half assed because you didn't know." He finally opens his eyes again and Gerard gives him some silently-sassy side eye. "I'm high maintenance!"

The older boy chews his lip. "Oh."

They finally pull off the busy street into the mall parking lot. It's two weeks to Christmas and Gerard knows he should've came earlier, but he's lazy and he can't be bothered with brushing his hair so he doesn't get weird looks. Well, not really weird looks per say, more like can I please brush your hair are you depressed why don't you take care of yourself sympathetic looks. You know?

They park very far away from the mall's front doors, which makes him wanna whine but he'll just look at Frank's butt until they get to the door.

When they're out of the car, Gerard stays trailing behind Frank, lighting up a cig. Frank notices this quickly. He cocks an eyebrow, looking back at the older boy.

"I'm just... smoking! Don't wanna, you know... give you secondhand smoke." He stutters out, desperately putting his lips on the end of the cig so he's forced to stop forming words. Frank doesn't seem to be bothered so he looks forward and keeps walking.

Gerard is either the horniest man alive or Frank has the sexiest wake he's ever seen because he's captivated. In most ways, Frank is a dark sadist and the older one is a stripped down boy, on his knees, begging for delicious punishment. Okay, that might be pushing it but be felt like Frank's walk- Frank's everything!- lulled him into a trance and he couldn't control his steps or his tongue on his lips and between his teeth.