Chapter 5

Your pov.

You all leave the store and you thank Justin for the third time. He says," No problem. " You both smile at each other. The girls come back to us and Savannah say," Sorry to interrupt, but we should go back to your place." I was kinda sad because I was having fun with friends and Justin . I then said," Yea you're right, Justin we parked over here" * You point to your black Range Rover* Justin says," oh cool we parked a couple spaces behind you. And I like your car!" You smiled and respond back, "Thanks!" The guys and the girls already said bye to each other and they were getting into the car.  Now me and Justin had to say good bye * this is our conversation*

Y/n-Ok well, I gotta go but I had a lot of fun with you guys.

Justin- Yea me to. We should hang out sometime to know each other better

Y/n- that would be cool. Text me tonight!

Justin- Ok! I'll see you later!

Y/n- Ok!

* You both hug each other*

You then get into the car about to start it, until i hear someone calling my name. I look into my rear mirror and see Justin jogging to my side of the car. I roll down my window. Justin-" I was thinking since it's only 6:00 you and your friends are invited to come over my house and hang out. I have a pool to go swimming and we can make a campfire. If you guys want to do that you are welcome to come over. " I then say,"Yea that would be cool!" I turn around and ask the girls. They all screamed yes and me and Justin laughed. Y/n- I take that as I yes then. We are going to stop back home and get our swim suits. Justin- okay cool. I will text you my address. Y/n- k I will see you later. You pull out and drive away, but as you look in your rear mirror you see Justin and his friends dancing in the street. You tell your friends and you all burst out laughing.  This is going to be fun!

A/n- OMG! Chapter 5!!!! What do you think will happen at Justin's place??? Thanks for reading!!